Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Tires Can I Fit On 15Inch Rims?

damocl

Currently got a 1.25 61reg fiesta and its on 15inch steelies. The tyres that are supplied are dunlops and i find them a bit "thin?" whats the chunkiest tyre you can fit on these rims for the fiesta? I always find chunkeir tyres more comfortable.

Currently got a 1.25 61reg fiesta and its on 15inch steelies. The tyres that are supplied are dunlops and i find them a bit "thin?" whats the chunkiest tyre you can fit on these rims for the fiesta? I always find chunkeir tyres more comfortable.

205/55/R16

You could fit up to 6.5" wide tyres but this will take away from the power of the 1.2 engine although increase handling,

And anything over a 60mm depth profile will give you false speedo readings.

I assume the standard tyres are 195/50/15? Any changes and you'll knock your speedo out.

• Like 1

You can possibly go down to 14" with a bigger sidewall (or up to 16/17" with smaller) without affecting Speedo too much by using online calculators to see which size would suit.

Hey

As others wrote, on 15" it will affect the drive and speedo with bigger profile, or get 14" with 185/60 tyres instead...

You can fit 195/55 or 185/60 on 15", it will be slower and it might be problematic with a curcum that exceeds 2%, as abs brakes might not work as intended..

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club