Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Forget The Rs And St, I Want This.

alexp999

Every now and then I check up on how the 2014/5/6..? Mustang is coming along. Basically the next one, which will be a global car (as with all new Fords) and officially sold in the UK as RHD (coRrect Hand Drive). I know I'm going to really want one of these when it comes out, I just hope Ford keep them reasonably priced and not make only the £30k+ expensive versions available over here.

Couldn't see anyone else had posted pics, so thought I would share the latest spy shot from Car Magazine. It's looking to be real purdy imo. :D

post-17010-0-85582600-1380733590_thumb.j

In the interest of not hot-linking, you can see more pics on their site:

http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/Secret-new-cars/Search-Results/Spyshots/Ford-Mustang-2015-new-pony-cars-face-scooped/

Anyone else stoked about the new mustang?

• Like 1

I'd be happy getting it with an Ecoboost.

As much as it has always been known to be a V8 muscle car, if I could get it with the Focus ST engine I would be happy.

Put it this why, I'm unlikely to be able to 1) Afford and 2) Run anything bigger, lol.

• Like 1

AFAIK that is the 2015.

This thing is amazing, it is rumoured to have IRS, Carbon Ceramic brakes up front, and dropped 400lbs of curb weight from the current model. With the IRS and diet, imagine how good this could actually be.

I would get it with the 2.0L Ecoboost, and would buy it in a heartbeat if I could afford it. :(

We will probably get it with a 1.0 Ecoboost engine.

ROFL

Not to mention ESP aswell