Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Member Here With C Max, Wanting To Know What I Can D To Play My Phone/mp3 Player Through Its Ford 6000 Cd Stereo??

Carlos_Leeds

Hello people, new to this site and not very computer minded, but here I am :)

So here's my question......

I bought a 54 place C-Max Tdci Ghia today and it is fitted with a Ford 6000 cd stereo. I have seen these stereos before and it had an "AUX" button on it, however, on this one it says "CD DJ"....

I carry my Galaxy Tablet round with me most of the time and I would ideally like to be able to play my music through the car radio......

Any advice would be massively appreciated..

Carlos :rolleyes:

Welcome to the family Carlos, often the AUX port is either in the glove box, gear stick, or central console. If its not in any, then removing the glovebox can often find that the port is taped up behind it and ready to use.

Failing that, you can install them manually.

Thanks..... what will it be, a cable or something like that?? What option will it be on the stereo, the "CD DJ" (disc changer) button??

CD DJ I think is the disk changer, so it circles through to the next CD, the AUX button itself should allow you to find behind the glovebox the actual aux in wire, so it should be a female 3.5mm jack. All you would need to do is fit it to the glovebox space.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club