Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Zetec S Ecoboost Mod Ideas?

domw99

Just got a new fiesta ZS ecoboost. Want some ideas on mods? Getting alloys painted gun metal grey and calipers painted. Wanted to see how easy and cheap other things were to do, possibly change headlights to a whiter light, tint rear lights and debadge? All comments and ideas will be much appreciated. Cheers

• Like 1

I have painted my alloys and callipers and put mudflaps on next I'm lowering puting some air vents in the bonnet then not sure what else to do myself was thinking of some pin striping

They cost 30 off eBay but I had to make some brackets up to fit into the wheel arch I have also debadge put some 3d domed gel license plates wind deflectors and a s badge in the front grill

post-43882-0-93650100-1391352556_thumb.j

post-43882-0-39011000-1391352607_thumb.j

post-43882-0-97860200-1391352721_thumb.j

I did my callipers as soon as I gt the car so only had to buy a tin for a tenner from Halfords alloys should have been around the 400 mark as it's a one off paint but I sprayed them myself cuz I'm a powder coater/ wet sprayer by trade

post-43882-0-80046100-1391360606_thumb.j

post-43882-0-17219000-1391360736_thumb.j

Oh yeah and mudflaps were a pain in the !Removed! for me lol but make the car look wider and lower where about r u from mate.

And cheers I gt a lot more to do to it myself just waitin on an induction kit atm

Nt hard more fidely trying to get them cut to size make sure there nt too low or come out too wide but the hardestt bit was making sure they were level much easier with 2 people though and the induction kit just sounds good really in it the idea is tht it puts colder air into the engine which makes it faster but I plan on changing all the engine pipes for silicone ones and tidying the engine up a bit new inter cooler miltek exhaust and remap

U won't unless u floor it u will get more torque low end of revs so u don't have to keep dropping it down a gear and it is supposed to give u better fuel economy

Welcome! don't see a lot of hot mustard/mustard olive!
Good colour! :P

Welcome! don't see a lot of hot mustard/mustard olive!

Good colour! :P

LeroyE got any pics of your black vinyl on the rear boot?

cheers dude, sorry didn't want to get your name wrong :unsure:

The ST rear end looks good and is a direct replacement

Yeah. Black and alloys anthracite[/

Exactly how good was this deal for u not to get a black car in the first place

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club