Do Not Sell My Personal Information

St: Sunday-Tastic!!

The Dark Knight

I myself was looking at the Clio and the Peogeot, to me it came down to looks and what I could get for my money, I'm sorry but paying 13k Pounds here in SA is just an absurd amount of money for the Clio and 208, I have read up on the french cars and it seems they loose alot of value over here very quickly and their after market services is very bad. But seeing the Clio made me think twice, they are good looking cars and the interior looks great.

I'm sorry but I could never bring myself to own another Pug. The build quality is rubbish. I bet the GTI is a capable car but I'd just not buy one. I even had a 207cc courtesy car recently. !Removed!.

And as you say, the depreciation is terrible. It would be on the Renault also, which is why I'd by a 6 month/year old RS, where the hit has been taken out of it. I don't think I could even live with the double clutch box, I need to drive it first though...

The Fiesta too, I wouldn't go brand spanking new unless they offered a cracking deal, I'd rather get a dealer owned car with low miles.

I managed to blag a Leon Supercopa last year, 6 months old with really low miles. 7k off list! I was a tit for getting rid of it to be honest, but VW finance were shocking to say the least, so it went.

Another one to Consider Sheriff, it's a bit more expensive, The Polo R, 4wd and powerful, http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/four-wheel-drive-vw-polo-r-confirmed

No doubt it'll cost well over 20K but it'll smoke the lot of Sub 30K cars, plus a 4WD Turbo Hatchback with immense build quality and half decent on fuel has investment written all over it.

It won't be popular just because of the cost, but will be one us lowly ST boys avoid at the red light lol

Another one to Consider Sheriff, it's a bit more expensive, The Polo R, 4wd and powerful, http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/four-wheel-drive-vw-polo-r-confirmed

No doubt it'll cost well over 20K but it'll smoke the lot of Sub 30K cars, plus a 4WD Turbo Hatchback with immense build quality and half decent on fuel has investment written all over it.

It won't be popular just because of the cost, but will be one us lowly ST boys avoid at the red light lol

That'll be some car to beat!

Sent from my KFTT using Ford OC mobile app

I will always remember my EP3 civic type R being far faster than the headline figures would have you think for a non turbo car.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

I don't think I could even live with the double clutch box, I need to drive it first though...

The SST double clutch gearbox on my new motor is awesome.

Not smooth, but very quick. Takes a bit of getting used to the paddles.

Don't know about Renault's, I think fifth gear broke their test car? Couldn't stand up to the abuse.

Sent from my KFTT using Ford OC mobile app

My son has a Clio sport 197 and his mate a cup version which his mate loves but now he has a bad back, 28 years old, cause the ride is so poor, but great on track. Neither of us rate the Pug, who does? and reserve judgement on flappy paddles on the new Clio around town.

My son is smitten with my ST2 and really wants one and like he says Ford styling has won outright, there are more tuning opportunities and they cost less. What's not to love?

Mind the Polo R will be a bit of a beast.

if anyone has replaced the h7's in the st what bulbs have you gone with? Im not putting in HID's just wondering which halogen ones will match the LED's at night, Ive got osram blue hypers in my zs and are near on white so will they match the LED's in the ST well?

Isn't that the full beam though? Haven't bothered with them and probably won't. For dipped I put some Philips diamond visions in them, not legal in the EU as to white and too bright but they look smart.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

are the st's different then, I thought h7 was the dipped beam? like in the zs

Sorry my bad, yes I got philips diamond visions h7s, it's h15 full beam and utter pain in the !Removed! to find decent replacement.

Sorry my bad, yes I got philips diamond visions h7s, it's h15 full beam and utter pain in the !Removed! to find decent replacement.

There aren't any decent H15 that I can find have you got some? Link please if you have

There aren't any decent H15 that I can find have you got some? Link please if you have

There aren't any, only ones out there are osram standard color bulbs and they are silly money about £18 each, I take it you don't have led running lights?

Yes I do don't the H15 do both high beam and drl?

No the led lights are separate unserviceable items. It's just the full beam only. On the standard lights the main beam and drls are the same bulb. Stupid idea why Ford did that. Best bet would be to ask on a vw forum as most of them use h15s

I've heard vw and Audi use same bulb and owners are pushing for an upgrade. Hope it comes soon

Auto bulbs have the upgrade next month it will be out

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club