Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1.6 Tdci

sambowerbank

I have a ford focus 1.6 TDCI dose any one know where I can get a good full through exhaust from thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

piperperformance manufacture a nice 2.5" T304 stainless steel cat back exhaust for the focus diesel,

In both single exit and duplex form, supplied ready build just to be fitted,

Ive fitted there duplex model, fits all focus diesel from 2005-2011

What's the standard size exhaust? Do you not need to use a step up or what. I'm not quite sure to be honest. I'm looking for exhaust too. Longlife do custom exhausts. Im getting my car remapped and Dpf removed when funds permit.

It's a partical filter which filters out the soot and then when it starts to clog up it super heats itself and burns it all off making loads of smoke. If you look in the engine bay and look where the turbo is and look directly down there's a big case under the heat shield. Great big dirty can which is a big restriction. I've been told if you get rid of that you can unleash another 10also horse power on top of your map. Plus if it's clogs up and can't regenerate it will send a light up on dash and can cost upto 1100 pounds. That's what does told me when I asked. When I get my car mapped I'm getting the Dpf removed whilst it's in. What have you got? Only because if you got a 1.6 like me I would like to know how it is.

Keep in mind that DPF removal is now an MOT failure, as well as illegal. Not heard any stories yet about people having failures due to it, or what methods are used for testing, but it's not something that should be recommended.

No I haven't either but there are company's who delete them but not entirely. Just the innards are removed and then the casing welded back up and they do mots there and they seem very helpful about it all. It's worth looking into and asking people who do it for a living and people who have had it done and see. I've heard nothing but food things out of it.

Standard exhaust size is 1.75"

Best size for performance is 2.5"

Not 3" and not 2.25" no has to be 2.5" for optimum flow.

Ive also had my dpf gutted, makes a huge difference, also blank the egr valve,

Click on my profile page for a link to blanking the egr,

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club