Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How To Run A Amplifier Power Cable To The Battery On 2009 Focus

intermc

Hello

Can anyone help me on tips with how To run a amplifier power cable To The battery On a 2009 Focus?

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks Chris

There will no doubt be a grommet somewhere in the engine bay that will give access into the cabin, then usually you would run it behind trim and along the door trims under the carpet. but it depends on what gauge wire you are using really, running power cables from the battery to the boot are not for the fainthearted as you will likely be removing a lot of trim to route it.

And if your thread is not getting any answers as quick as you would like just bump your original thread rather than creating a duplicate post, as some people might post in one and others in the other and it causes moderators work combining them.

ill take a photo of how I did mine when I get home

im sorry I completely forgot ill do it for you when I get home 20 month old to look after and the wife lol

Thank you, what method did you go for in the end?

hop this helps. to get the cable through is a bit of an !Removed! but with a bit of lube it should just slide in nice and easy :P

post-53832-0-40191900-1425637151_thumb.j

post-53832-0-92176600-1425637211_thumb.j

post-53832-0-79649200-1425637234_thumb.j

post-53832-0-41934600-1425637250_thumb.j

post-53832-0-53494200-1425637271_thumb.j

Haha thanks mate, that's spot on, I did the same. took out the glove box and put the power cable though the gromit behind.

Whole installation took about 2-3 hours

Amp and sub is sounding good!

Haha thanks mate, that's spot on, I did the same. took out the glove box and put the power cable though the gromit behind.

Whole installation took about 2-3 hours

Amp and sub is sounding good!

really sorry for the late reply but great you sorted it

now imagine trying to feed a 0 AWG gauge cable through...yep this is what I plan to do on my car. The current 8 AWG cable is going to be upgraded to run 2 amps.....when I pull my finger out and do it that is!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club