Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus Mk2 Facelift Mods

Obzy93

Hi

I'm new to this but I have been reading a few forums on this site and I wanted to create a new forum myself as i wanted some advice on some mods for my focus.

First i wanted to ask for suggestions for my spoiler as I quite like the factory one but i feel like it's a bit too low for me and the RS is a bit too big for my liking (plus i'm not planning on making a rep). So any suggestions for a spoiler??? I was possibly considering the ST spoiler but tbh I have no idea what the difference is between the standard one and the ST, all i can tell is that there is a bit of difference in design but size and height wise they look similar. If someone with an ST spoiler could possible provide a close up pic of the spoiler from the side I would appreciate it as I have no idea what i want to do about the spoiler.

The second thing is whether or not should I make my roof black. My car is white and will post some pics later on of the car in general but I look at some white cars with the black roofs and they look good but that miight be because of the shape of other cars. Has anyone got a white focus with a black roof? if so can you send a pic please. Thanks.

The last thing would prob be performance mods, I have already installed the K&N 57S4000 Induction Kit and I have noticed a slight improvement in acceleration and noise but its nothing major. I am planning on getting a custom dual exit exhaust fitted by JP Exhausts in Cheshire as I'm hoping that will hopefully give better performance and possibly a remap after the exhaust has been fitted (I know that a remap is hardly gna make a difference since mine is only a 1.6 sport petrol) but i have no idea what else i can do to improve performance.

I can't go for a bigger engine model because of insurance cost as the area i live in has really high quotes plus my age so had to stick with the 1.6.

I have quite a couple of mods in mind but the above are the ones i'm not sure of yet so Would really appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club