Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

What's Netflix And Chill

Preecematt

Lol as the name suggests. What is Netflix and chill??? There is no way I'm asking that on Facebook lol. Obviously I'm a massive user of Netflix. Where's it come from. Please help an up to date 23 year old out

Netflix and chill is the modern day term for when a lad goes round a birds house, puts netflix on and misses the majority of the film for obvious reasons :P

• Like 2

Ahhh I did wonder if it was that but then I was thinking why not just call it what it is. Making babies. Yes Jamie I will agree with you on that one, it appears 2 kids and me night working, 'doesn't quite do it for her'. I'M 23 WAHHHHHHHH :cry:

certainly sounds like a teenagers way of trying to play a round of 'hows your father'...

If they get married, they will see a dang site more netflix than chilling. If they have kids, they wont be allowed to watch netflix and they will forget what chilling is :lol:

• Like 1

Hahaha "how's your father" haven't heard anyone say that in ages!

• Like 2

Neither have I David, still makes me laugh. That's what I'm saying James. Amelia my daughter(4) is up at the moment because I have work at 3am and she won't go to sleep until I leave but I had no idea what this Netflix and chill was, I haven't chilled since I can't remember. No such chance of a how's your father either. Far to upper class for that nonsense. However if I mention baby number 3, boom I get it on command hahahahaha

• Like 2

That's woman for you [emoji14] just claim practice if your rusty... Lol

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Haha I get plenty of "how's your father" just ive never heard that term for ages haha

• Like 2

Sean that's usually if she wants to speak to me lol. David, it's not very nice to rub peoples face in it & James she only has to see the browser history to know I'm lying lmao

Lol anyway we deviate quite badly from course...

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club