Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ford fiesta mk6 euro headlights

gwilym

This is a long shot but I have a set of ford fiesta mk6 uk headlights that I would like to swap for Continental headlights.

Alternativley, sell these uk lights and offset the cost of the Euro lights that I need to buy.

Any help appreciated.

Welcome to FOC gwilym.

Swaps are a bit of a grey area - but you need a post count greater than 20 in order to offer items for sale on this forum. You haven't actually done that here, so there's no reason this post can't stay - just a heads up.

There are far more Fiesta modders on the UK Fiesta Network, Fiesta ST and Zetec S owners' clubs than there are here - you may want to post there also. Those forums each have their own rules on selling so I'd read them first of course.

If you want to sell them here, you'll need to join in with the community a little more first - certainly no great hardship B)

• 1 year later...

Hi there, I know its been a long time but I have a pair of mk6 European headlights for sale if you're still interested? :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club