Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

So What Did You Get Then?

laumk7

I got for Christmas a kenwood food mixer (ala kitchenaid type deal ) of which I opened early, the perfume I asked for, chocolates, smellies and money (which I've already spent on a new house phone - John Lewis 30 quid cheaper than currys for the same phone ). More pressies to come tomorrow on Christmas day part 2 lol

I got a pulsar watch , a turbo trainer , boardman road bike ,but don't tell the wife

• Like 1

We haven't done the mutual exchange of presents for some time now.

As second guessing what someone wanted, and then getting it wrong, was getting far too commonplace; and beginning to get irksome

Brandy and the cats have been promised all the spare meat from next door, as they (neighbours: not Brandy and the cats) are flying to Tenerife tonight for a fortnight. So, Brandy and the cats have a neighbourly present of sorts.

• Like 3

We haven't done the mutual exchange of presents for some time now.

As second guessing what someone wanted, and then getting it wrong, was getting far too commonplace; and beginning to get irksome

Brandy and the cats have been promised all the spare meat from next door, as they (neighbours: not Brandy and the cats) are flying to Tenerife tonight for a fortnight. So, Brandy and the cats have a neighbourly present of sorts.

Same here, that and not having the money to buy presents.

It is a day about spending time with family and friends (if you have any), rather than material objects.

Yes it would be great to have a large family and the money to give each other expensive gifts, but one has to accept the situation one finds himself in...

Mine is having very few family members and not to pennies to rub together.

A nice meal and an alcoholic beverage when I get home is enough for me.

• Like 4

Springsteen new box set of The River out takes and tracks that have never been released before

Also a couple of mountune goodies from the kids

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

We have for a long time now renounced too many presents to each other & as Christmas is all about giving, rather than receiving, we have made our charitable donations to Help for Heroes,The Dogs Trust & our local Hospice & childrens cancer ward. :)

• Like 3

Same here, that and not having the money to buy presents.

It is a day about spending time with family and friends (if you have any), rather than material objects.

Yes it would be great to have a large family and the money to give each other expensive gifts, but one has to accept the situation one finds himself in...

Mine is having very few family members and not to pennies to rub together.

A nice meal and an alcoholic beverage when I get home is enough for me.

Spot on and a nice chocolate few days and TV and does me.

• Like 1

I've been really lucky this year..

My daughter finished college this year and thankfully got a job in her field.

She bought me a private plate for me car, something I've always wanted but never had the money to justify buying one..

I was over the moon..

Stu

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club