Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lowering fiesta mk6

Patrico777

Hi guys

I am wanting to lower my fiesta what is the best option to go for I hear some Eibach springs are good ? 

image.jpeg

Go with Eibach springs, they are the OEM Ford upgrade.

21 minutes ago, m1tch said:

Go with Eibach springs, they are the OEM Ford upgrade.

I was reading also that coilovers are better  What should I go for springs or coilovers springs are much cheaper 

where can i order some Eibach springs??? Also when I have those springs is it possible to choose how low I want it ?

23 hours ago, Patrico777 said:

I was reading also that coilovers are better  What should I go for springs or coilovers springs are much cheaper 

where can i order some eibach springs??? Also when I have those springs is it possible to choose how low I want it ?

Coilovers are indeed better overall, but only if you buy the correct setup and are indeed using the car on a track - budget for £600-£800 for a set, if you get anything cheaper they will be low quality and have a very harsh ride quality.

You can get the Eibachs from here:

http://www.fordpartsuk.com/shop/c/suspension_434/

I would also suggest refreshing the shocks as well if they havn't been changed recently, you could look to upgrade the dampers as well if you want, but for a moderate drop the stock ones are ok.

The Eibach springs give a 35mm drop on the front and a 30mm drop on the rear to give an upgrade to handling, if you are just wanting low suspension just check eBay, have seen some -60mm springs but I wouldn't recommend it - depends if you are going for looks or actual performance improvement. Eibach are the best in terms of handling upgrade but still retaining good ride quality, anything else will depend on the spring rates.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, m1tch said:

Coilovers are indeed better overall, but only if you buy the correct setup and are indeed using the car on a track - budget for £600-£800 for a set, if you get anything cheaper they will be low quality and have a very harsh ride quality.

You can get the Eibachs from here:

http://www.fordpartsuk.com/shop/c/suspension_434/

I would also suggest refreshing the shocks as well if they havn't been changed recently, you could look to upgrade the dampers as well if you want, but for a moderate drop the stock ones are ok.

The Eibach springs give a 35mm drop on the front and a 30mm drop on the rear to give an upgrade to handling, if you are just wanting low suspension just check ebay, have seen some -60mm springs but I wouldn't recommend it - depends if you are going for looks or actual performance improvement. Eibach are the best in terms of handling upgrade but still retaining good ride quality, anything else will depend on the spring rates.

Ok just asked my friend st garage he can lower my car for £114, what springs do I need to get I am thinking of getting H&R springs or which springs Eibach??? How much can i lower it front and back is it ok 35front and back 35 or is it too much I am wanting to buy these from ebay 

image.png

How will it look front 35 back 30? Will it look good ??