Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best cleaning products!?

Focusben

Hello all!

Want to know you opinions on your best Cleaning products, currently been using the autofiness range and there brill!

What products do you use?

been looking at gettig auto finess do their products do a good job iv used auto glym shampoo and conditioner but i dont feel it gets all the muck off, what auto finess products do you recommend. 

Ive been using the avalanche whichnisnthe snownfoam and giving it a wash after with the lather which is a shampoo and wax, good quality for the price if I'm homest! Think I'm going to buy some wax from them soon and there brake dust remover which also cleans the wheels.

nice i was looking at the snowfoam, theres a bloke who live few houses up from me and every now and again his blue golf is just white all over, so im guessing hes using that haha, how do you apply it is in a jet wash.

• Like 1

Yeah connects onto the jet wash! There's a ration of avalanche to water but it works well

I've been using Autoglym and Meguiars products but I think im going to try some stuff from Ads Car Care. They are the sponsors for this years Show and Shine competition at FordFest :) They also have a facebook competition going on where you like their page, post, share it, comment and tag some friends and you can win the bubblegum kit with a few extras thrown in.

Im doing that I I can sample it cause blimey the videos on their page look good, the snow foam just dissolves the dirt right off the cars! The Wax repels water like no tomorrow and they have the one thing ive been wanting to try for months. The iron stuff the turns purple on contact with brake dust on your alloys and gets rid of 95% of it.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Joss max said:

I just bought my snow foam lance to fit my Kartcher pressure washer. Got mine from Monster Shine http://www.monstershine.co.uk/collections/snow-foam-lances-kits/products/snow-form-lance-adapters

And I also need one of these!

Was looking at this maybe: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Karcher-K-series-compatible-Snow-Foam-Lance-with-1Lt-Bottle-Fast-Delivery-HD-/171952362155?hash=item280928d2ab:g:~usAAOSw-YVXmdYu

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, EmmaKitkat27 said:

Actually Emma that is the exact same lance as mine for the karcher K series. Also Automotive is a good company. I have bought a few products from them recently.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Joss max said:

Actually Emma that is the exact same lance as mine for the karcher K series. Also Automotive is a good company. I have bought a few products from them recently.

That's great to know! I'll definitely get one ordered now :) thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I used Meguiars for years with excellent results. Recently I've been using Chemical Guys products. I've tried several now and they all give excellent results. 

Hi Graham

Which products in particular do you use and why?

Autobrite Direct stuff here.....

Purple Rain wheel cleaner
Project 32 paint sealer and. Quick detailer
Carbanuba banana scented liquid wax
Crystal glass cleaner
Liquid Gloss spray wax (liquorice scented) 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club