Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What is This ?? Normal ??

Proz

Hi

Now I have had the car for 2 months now I'm beginning to pick up little things which I didn't notice before .

I was cleaning the engine bay and spotted this connection which to me looks almost like its been cut ??

Its up at the suspension mounting at the passenger side .... its maybe normal but again I have never seen anything like this where it almost looks like its just been cut .

Its only a year old and this concerns me ... whats the white splatter on it as well ? Is this all normal and am I worrying about nothing ?

Or what is this connection for ? Is this just a way of "blanking" it off for some reason ?

This has been bought from Ford Dealer and I believe it a Ford Direct car.

Thanks

20161231_082149.jpg

20161231_082157.jpg

Has it been cut or are the wires joined under the tape creating a loop? If they are joined then i would think its a supply point for an extra you dont have fitted so the loop is continuing the circuit. If the wires are cut then ive no idea sorry!

That white stuff looks like spray grease to me.

Sent from my SM-G930F

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

That white stuff looks like spray grease to me.

Sent from my SM-G930F

I forgot to add that bit, im hungover!!! Looks like white lithium grease to me too.:smile:

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club