Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dual Zone Climate - How to reset to auto/single zone?

vibeone

Another week, another stupid question from me.

I've got the climate control option on my mk3.  When I've been messing about with Focccus or VCM, and I've reset things, the climate control acts as a single zone. Turning the right hand temp dial alters both sides.  Display shows "Temperature".

If a passenger turns the left hand side, the system 'splits' - display says "Passenger Temperature", and subsequently if I turn the right dial, display shows "Driver Temperature".  That's great.  However, there doesn't seem to be any way of setting back to single zone.  Usually on other car's pressing Auto syncs the 2 sides back to act as one.  However, this doesn't work, and I can't find any way to reset aside from flashng the CCC again.

Am I missing something obvious?

Press Auto and hold it for a few seconds, that should sync them again.

• Like 1

Pretty sure I tried holding auto but I'll try again at lunch.  I'm concerned its something I've messed about with in Focccus if that's how you're meant to sync :/

Thanks though - will report back! :)

Well either I'm a simpleton or (as I maintain) I got it stuck.  I'm *sure* I tried holding it and it just wouldn't reset.  Anyway, it does work now (I reset at the weekend for camera install).

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club