Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FOC MEET SUNDAY 28TH FEBRUARY

Michael P

oi thats enough of that rubbish it's car talk here :P :P o well you 2 should of came they had on a giant screen in the services ;) ;)

I can think of a few more comfortable/warm places to be sat (and disappointed I might add) ... and a 40" screen is fine at home too!

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael P

• Flic

• titanium_s_spec

• thesilverfox

I can think of a few more comfortable/warm places to be sat (and disappointed I might add) ... and a 40" screen is fine at home too!

well we were sat in the costas business lounge in the warm sipping hot choc from a double handled mug with dan.

A double handled tommee tippee cup no less! Bless him :)

A double handled tommee tippee cup no less! Bless him :)

it could be quite cosey doing hat with opposite s*x :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I was the only sensible one and decided on that cold, drab, horrid day i'd stick to iced coffee

Two double Expressos for me to wake me up. Worked for about 5 minutes.

Don't lie miles! You just wanted a cute little cup ;)

Don't lie miles! You just wanted a cute little cup ;)

Haaaa she got you Miles!!

Costa is pretty good, but they tend to burn their coffee a bit too often for my liking :lol: I forked out an arm and a leg for the GF's coffee machine, but boy is it good. I'll endeavour to make the next meet to keep any other Foci company. And if it gets cold, there's always heated seats :P

Anybody know what happened to Mark T? He was the only no show

sorry, but my car was my pride, until I fell in love, and now it looks to be over, so I'll come next time round, if I can!

I'll never get it, we're back on, but I wanted her to come Sunday, so next time it's you over her!

Definitely coming to a meet when I get myself a Fiesta (one old enough for you all to kick and vomit over!) :lol: :lol: :lol:

But yeah, payday with the bonus is on 25th March so I'll be getting a car within the following couple of weeks.

So maybe there'll be a meet in April?

(Hint hintity hint hint hint!) :P

Definitely coming to a meet when I get myself a Fiesta (one old enough for you all to kick and vomit over!) :lol: :lol: :lol:

But yeah, payday with the bonus is on 25th March so I'll be getting a car within the following couple of weeks.

So maybe there'll be a meet in April?

(Hint hintity hint hint hint!) :P

There will be one, don't you worry!

Regional reps are being sorted out tonight, that will clarify alot of things. Then, once people have their regions, meets will be planned left, right and centre!

I'm looking forward for there to be someone else with OBVIOUSLY the best car EVER. Well, no, actually it isn't but its still alright!! :D

We'll fight the Mk4 haters off together! :lol:

That's great news!

I actually messaged DanGull last night because I only just got the news about reps yesterday. I asked if he'd be interested in me being a rep for the Gwent/Monmouthshire (Wales) area if the space was still empty. :)

We'll fight the Mk4 haters off together! :lol:

Great news! I actually messaged DanGull last night because I only just got the news about reps yesterday. I asked if he'd be interested in me being a rep for the Gwent/Monmouthshire (Wales) area if the space was still empty. :)

Niiiiiiiiiiice. :)

Yeah, that´s really nice.. I´m so glad to read that..

Are you planning on attending the next meet?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club