Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FOC MEET SUNDAY 28TH FEBRUARY

Michael P

Thats fine, i'm going to try my best but i cannot promise anything that my car will be a little bit clean!!

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael P

• Flic

• titanium_s_spec

• thesilverfox

that's ok mine will be brown with a bit of red chucked in going to sunseeker rally Saturday down Bournemouth way so will be well dirty when i get back unless i stick it through a car wash ;) ;) :P :rolleyes: also just seen the weather on Sunday wet and windy weather warning :o :o

Yeah, weather doesn't look good but that is the very, very least of anyones worries! Bitta rain don't hurt no one! (sorry for the bad english, intentional, promise!)

According to the BBC in my area, Sunday is set for heavy snow :unsure: If there is heavy snow in the morning, i probs wont be going as driving in snow aint very fun :P But i will be for sure going if its a little snow/heavy rain :)

Ah like hell it will snow to any extent that it did in janvier!

SOMEONE ELSE THAT SAYS JOSHING!!

Heared a girl today say that joshing and iam like come on say it propbaily jokeing that the one jesus :rolleyes:

Tomorrow peeps!!

I do look forward to seeing you all!

Been checking the weather reports around Watford Gap and it doesn't look too bad, likelihoods of lots of rain! Not a problem though, we'll be in doors for the majority of thetime anyway.

All those who have my mobile number feel free to use it to ask me anything about tomorrow.

I'll be there for around 12.30pm hopefully so plenty of time to meet others.

:D

Oh, and don't worry about the condition of your car.

Mine is dirty, missing a foglight, dented wing, three alloys and a steel wheel, oh, and it's a Mk4.

<detailing geek with OCD>I've just finished detailing Frosty -

I4D citrus snow foam

I4D snow foam

Wheels with Bilberry and Swissvax style brushes/separate mitt

2 bucket wash with Dodo BTBM

clay with Born Slippy and Dodo Supernatural clay

I4D snow foam

2 bucket wash with BTBM

Then an experiment...

Autoglym Super Resin Polish (applied with soft detailing brush and a cotton applicator pad)

Autoglym Extra Gloss Protection (applied as above, onto everything including the wheels - don't recommend this, it's a pain to get off)

Dodo Purple Haze (applied by hand, of course)

The plan was for a layer of Duragloss Aquawax on top - but it chucked it down the moment I buffed the last panel's Purple Haze :angry:

Damn you Dan!!!!

I have no cleaning materials with me whatsoever and i'm going straight from here (my Aunties house) to work and won't get home until 11.00pm!

I'll try tomorrow morning, promise!!

I'm unsure now, might be able to say tonight, might not, might be a case of being there, or not!!

I may have a small puncture. Buggeration!! I'll know at 10ish tomorrow when I take it to kwik fit. If not michael will have a mini meet with me and fabio on my driveway to collect his alloys!! I can't afford this!!! :( :( pray I haven't fudged an alloy!!

Flic - when did you last check your pressures? If it's aaaaages ago, then I would say you don't have a puncture. Pressures usually decrease over time anyway, and 9psi isn't uncommon. Check it again in the morning, if it's still at 9 it's almost certainly not a puncture, just top it up before you head to the meet :)

It was a while ago I checked them, yes. I'm just worried I've hit a pothole. I pumped it up so I'll check to see what the situation is in the morning. I hope to god it's ok :( I drove it a couple of miles after I pumped it up then checked it and it'd gone down 2psi so argh I dunno. I'm stressed out now!!!

Flic, if its a small puncher they might be able to repair it at the garage for a small fee.

That's what im hoping! :( watch this space...

don't you have aspair flic or have u got the gel tyre stuff

<detailing geek with OCD>I've just finished detailing Frosty -

I4D citrus snow foam

I4D snow foam

Wheels with Bilberry and Swissvax style brushes/separate mitt

2 bucket wash with Dodo BTBM

Clay with Born Slippy and Dodo Supernatural clay

I4D snow foam

2 bucket wash with BTBM

Then an experiment...

Autoglym Super Resin Polish (applied with soft detailing brush and a cotton applicator pad)

Autoglym Extra Gloss Protection (applied as above, onto everything including the wheels - don't recommend this, it's a pain to get off)

Dodo Purple Haze (applied by hand, of course)

The plan was for a layer of Duragloss Aquawax on top - but it chucked it down the moment I buffed the last panel's Purple Haze :angry:

I see you've tried the seal and wax experiment :) How do you rate it?

Today, I was machine polishing my father's 1999 Zetec Focus and he's gobsmacked at how decent the finish is. Best purchase I ever made was that Kestrel polisher!

tsf - I'm not sure yet, it looked good but it would have looked good with just the wax - we shall see if the sealant improves the durability of what is a soft wax.

I need to get the DA on mine :huh:

Please add to the detailing collection thread and make me feel better :lol:

don't you have aspair flic or have u got the gel tyre stuff

just the rubbish gel stuff! Definitely getting a spare now.

have you put it in your tire yet

No no no no. It's not flat, yet! Just threatening flatness.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club