Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FOC MEET SUNDAY 28TH FEBRUARY

Michael P

I'm just such a rebel, who needs roads!! And how cheapy cheap?

your a lane changing rebel at that :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael P

• Flic

• titanium_s_spec

• thesilverfox

I'm just such a rebel, who needs roads!! And how cheapy cheap?

4 Firestones for £178

your a lane changing rebel at that :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I have no idea what you're talking about ;) *polishes halo*

I have no idea what you're talking about ;) *polishes halo*

Like polishing a !Removed!...

Oh nice one!

I know arr cokka!!

What a great meet - loving the pics. We should point out that some of them contain a random black Mk7 on the end that was nothing to do with us and just happened to park next to us!

Mike's Wheels MUST stay gold.

No idea what Official SNP means.

I can confirm that Miles has the worst swirls - well, excluding Mike because swirls are the least of his problems...

I can also confirm that my car will be being mountune fitted asap. Loved the sound of Simon's exhaust and the extra grunt.

Told you it'd be a matter of weeks Dan!! Also, Miles may have the worst swirls but I have the worst random scuffs on my spoiler :( sob! And a soggy light... Bad day for Fabio.

Told you it'd be a matter of weeks Dan!! Also, Miles may have the worst swirls but I have the worst random scuffs on my spoiler :( sob! And a soggy light... Bad day for Fabio.

as in soggy you mean you have water in the light..if so a visit to thr dealer it needs to be..as the unit is sealed apart from bulb holes but they are on the inside..

I have centre caps for the wheels, BOOYEAHHHHHHH

It was a truly, truly brilliant day. I can't thank you all enough, i've been looking forward to it ever since it was planned and it's really nice to meet a bunch of brilliant, genuine people. For that, i thank you all very, very much.

Seeing as i live only a few miles from there today it would have been ideal if i had known ( my bad....)

How often are meets organised around here, like every month or so?

Also was this a regional one or a nationwide one?

would be awesome to meet a few people from the region! :D

Seeing as i live only a few miles from there today it would have been ideal if i had known ( my bad....)

How often are meets organised around here, like every month or so?

Also was this a regional one or a nationwide one?

would be awesome to meet a few people from the region! :D

this is technically our third, but our first proper one!

I think after the success of today we'll try and keep it regular, every 4-6 weeks hopefully.

Regions are being sorted as we speak, a whole overhaul of them is going to proceed.

Welcome!

Your signature picture is great, Michael. :)

It was great that quite a few colours turned up as well, the only common colour being the white... ;)

Your signature picture is great, Michael. :)

It was great that quite a few colours turned up as well, the only common colour being the white... ;)

Cheers matey :)

It was a nice selection, just wish i'd taken a better camera!! :D

Looks like you all had an excellent time, I'm just sad that I couldn't be there today - was too busy off losing the carling cup final. Let's arrange another one soon that I can come to! I still want to see Dans car, that's three meets that we've managed to avoid one another at now!

Looks like you all had n excellent time, I'm just sad that I couldn't be there today - was too busy off losing the carling cup final. Let's arrange another one soon that I can come to! I still want to se Dans car, that's three meets that we've managed to avoid one another at now!

HAHAHAHAHAAH SERVES YOU RIGHT

sorry.

Nice to meet you all earlier! I'm glad I actually made it this time. In the defence of my poor diesel which some of you scoffed at, I'd just like to point out something... On my way back from Leicester services, after I stopped off at Watford gap, I reset my MPG thing. Drove all the way home doing about 55-65, pulled up outside my house and mpg was reading...

24080_347996096688_608566688_4130900_8228715_n.jpg

:D

Haha! My blanket, pillow, boil in bag meals, european emergency kit is still in there from going to France over Christmas - I was expecting I might get stuck on the autoroute in the snow and haven't taken them out yet. Only 9 more months and it'll be winter again anyway so no point in moving them :P

I hear Leicester services can be pretty treacherous. I think you were wise in being well equipped :)

I hear Leicester services can be pretty treacherous. I think you were wise in being well equipped :)

It was touch and go on that roundabout - I thought I was a goner :(

Looks like you all had an excellent time, I'm just sad that I couldn't be there today - was too busy off losing the carling cup final. Let's arrange another one soon that I can come to! I still want to see Dans car, that's three meets that we've managed to avoid one another at now!

Agreed! Vidic shouldn't have been on the pitch at all by the end. Oh well - better than not being in the final at all :) And it did rain a lot ... !

Agreed! Vidic shouldn't have been on the pitch at all by the end. Oh well - better than not being in the final at all :) And it did rain a lot ... !

oi thats enough of that rubbish it's car talk here :P :P o well you 2 should of came they had on a giant screen in the services ;) ;)

oi thats enough of that rubbish it's car talk here :P :P o well you 2 should of came they had on a giant screen in the services ;) ;)

Yeah, great atmosphere......:lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club