Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My MK7 Fiesta - Panther Black

fiestafox

Hi Guys

Thought I’d start some kind of build thread as I have a few things planned for my new baby! I bought her a few months ago and have done some small bits already.

33ce79e5bbf25749cd99b6cc2687b4b2.jpg

a4aa779c093b744ae9cadfc5427cdf64.jpg

These photos were taken a few days after I got her. I think the only thing I’d added here was the steering wheel cover.

I’m still wearing L Plates unfortunately! I suffer from panic attacks and put off driving for 10 years. Last year my younger 18 year old sister passed her test so I knew it was time to bite the bullet! I’m so glad I found an amazing instructor who understands and helps anxiety. I’ve now found that driving has actually helped my mental health and confidence loads! I’ve been ready for my test since January but kept putting it off until now. I’m booked in for the middle of next month... nervous!

My partner has been taking me to Ford shows for years and watching him put lots of hours into his own Ford made me interested in car mods.

I’ll update this as and when anything new goes onto/into the car. Any any ideas and suggestions for small mods at this stage would be great!

Chloé :)

• Like 1

Good to see a projects / blog from you. I'm sure the other mk7 builds projects and your partner will give you some ideas on little touches or mods you can do 👍. 

Also good luck with your test. Main thing to remember is to keep calm. If you panic then your more likely to make an mistake. Back in my test I stalled the car and started to panic quickly turning it on then I just calmed down, took my time getting to the bitting point (forgetting about the person waiting behind me 😂) and gently moved off. 

Good to see a projects / blog from you. I'm sure the other mk7 builds projects and your partner will give you some ideas on little touches or mods you can do [emoji106]. 
Also good luck with your test. Main thing to remember is to keep calm. If you panic then your more likely to make an mistake. Back in my test I stalled the car and started to panic quickly turning it on then I just calmed down, took my time getting to the bitting point (forgetting about the person waiting behind me [emoji23]) and gently moved off. 

Thank you! I’ve been wanting to start one for ages but hadn’t got round to it. I’ve seen your thread before I think, but I’ve looked at so many I can’t remember who’s is who’s!

I’m doing mine in an automatic because I’m a wimp! I made the mistake of buying a cheap corsa 2 years ago and letting my partner teach me. I didn’t listen, I got angry, we argued [emoji23] It knocked my confidence though so I decided to try an automatic first with a proper instructor. Glad I made that decision because it’s at least got me on the road! Did you pass first time? I’m nervous as hell which is silly because I drive everyday in my fiesta and do fine! Perhaps even a little complacent [emoji85]

Hi & welcome aboard. My other is like yours in panther black mk7 1.4tdci Titanium. To give you ideas.
This is how it was
Then i fitted asian grille. German pressed reg plates.
Then mk8 armrest
Esp switch. Also fitted osram nightbreaker headlamp bulbs & led reverse bulbs.
Yuniidf595062c666db94fb90a670a07eb0fc.jpgacdda7239f3c178f1764c4874226bb16.jpg7e4b62be4d4980b60428411ce4d3ce5f.jpgce3e20dce09011a1ab960c995fc9a95c.jpg33824a9659a8942cf58bc42039ec60af.jpg2ed7fc08ccfd73218e9e69cf4f973292.jpgdc07b5d080d2486d14e084f9f4c01abe.jpgb4acb2bb5de961b923a8a91a292569a0.jpgf9840b9f3caf9f1af6dc55ba4c9281a5.jpgb2cf7b646a84722e1a21ce80ff2d775a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Looks cool! I’d definitely recommend upgrading the lights, makes a big difference. Gel badges, wind deflectors are basic but look good.

good luck with the test.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club