Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Delayed Throttle

EddieVedder

Hi guys!

My N Reg Fiesta Frascati has started having a problem. Its got low mileage, about 38k.

After about 15-20mins of driving, the throttle develops a delay. The power comes all at once in a in a bump a second or two after pressing the throttle. I'm useless mechanically, but I'm guessing its a sticking valve or cable but I don't know, perhaps its to do with a sensor malfunctioning? Whatever it is, its not happening until the engine is warm - the engine runs smoothly when cold and always starts first time.

If anyone has heard of this problem and can give me some advice it would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Harry

Sorry i do not know the solution to youre post.

I am sure someone will come along shortly however and point you in the correct direction.

You may have better luck posting in the technical/mechanical section of the forum where more people may be likely to see your problem.

Hope you find a solution :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club