Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best Price For A New 1.6 Zetec S Buying In Next 48 Hrs

roversok

hi

Looking to by a ZS best new price to date is on a Panther black with street pack for ££13491.00 car was built in Nov 2009 but is unregistered and will go on a 10 plate

Option 2 as above Colorado Blue £13.000

Are these OK prices?

Can they be beaten?

Will being built in 09 affect the sell on price or is there a difference in the spec (dealer says not)

Been offered the 2 yr 4.9% ford option + £450 ford contribution with balloon payment at end, were's the catch?

Thanks for replies

try drivethedeal or buyacar and see what they reckon you should be paying for a new car - at least it gives you a good idea if you are getting a good idea.

One thing I would say, is EVERY year manufacturers change specs on cars so make sure you get the 2010 spec and that your 09 car has all the right bits included - like heated screen, side skirts, etc.,

Dealdrivers have a Panther Black ZS with Street pack in stock for £13,304 with 12 months RFL and if you can pick it up from their Midlands dealers, they will knock another £75 off.

here you go.

Been offered the 2 yr 4.9% ford option + £450 ford contribution with balloon payment at end, were's the catch?

Thanks for replies

There isn't

That's a very good deal, I went through Deal drivers and got that spec with Sea Grey and USB/BT for a grand over what you have there.

hi

Looking to by a ZS best new price to date is on a Panther black with street pack for ££13491.00 car was built in Nov 2009 but is unregistered and will go on a 10 plate

Option 2 as above Colorado Blue £13.000

Are these OK prices?

Can they be beaten?

Will being built in 09 affect the sell on price or is there a difference in the spec (dealer says not)

Thanks for replies

Zetec S in Colorado blue? Isn't it Colorado red?

Zetec S in Colorado blue? Isn't it Colorado red?

Yeah, must mean red - seeing as that's one of the only solid colour options and the cars cheaper than the metallic black one.

Hi

Thanks all

Its between a ZS black all bits(skirts Blue tooth metal type pedals full street pack steel spare wheel) except heated screen for £12950 or Sea Gray with all bits including heated screen for 13300, is heated screen worth £350 or £15.33 a month

I also am putting a scrapper in so get £2k and putting another £2k down as well then get Fords £450 deposit contribution.

Black car no screen heated would cost me 126.45 mt 2 years £6185 guaranteed value

Gray car heated screen would cost me £141.75 mt 2 years £6185 guaranteed value

Views to car to get and if deal is as good as I will get appreciated

Thanks

Hi

Thanks all

Its between a ZS black all bits(skirts Blue tooth metal type pedals full street pack steel spare wheel) except heated screen for £12950 or Sea Gray with all bits including heated screen for 13300, is heated screen worth £350 or £15.33 a month

I also am putting a scrapper in so get £2k and putting another £2k down as well then get Fords £450 deposit contribution.

Black car no screen heated would cost me 141.75 mt 2 years £6185 guaranteed value

Gray car heated screen would cost me £141.75 mt 2 years £6185 guaranteed value

Views to car to get and if deal is as good as I will get appreciated

Thanks

The heated windscreen is one of the best features of a Ford. It's immensely useful, seriously. :)

The heated windscreen is one of the best features of a Ford. It's immensely useful, seriously. :)

Have to agree - the heated screen is a great feature. If you can afford the extra £15 a month I'd do it. That said however, if you've never had it you probably won't miss it.

I think your buying some old stock cars there. heated screen is standard in the Zetec S and if it had only bluetooth without USB its deffo old car. Because Ford only do B/t + USB now and its Free on Zetec S. Saying that there gonna be old priced cars and costing the dealer alot on stock interest

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club