Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Engine management light

Laurac

My 15reg fiesta (59,000 miles on clock) had the engine management light come on few months back rac man said it was the catalytic converter so booked it into a garage and they couldn’t find anything wrong with the car, car has been fine and had a service few weeks back all ok then today my engine management light has come back on car drives ok it’s not making any noises etc. Garage can’t look at it until a few weeks time and unfortunately I need the car every day but my worry is I’ll break down 😞 anyone else had similar problems??

i would suggest you get your own fault code reader and see what it says. about 15-20 quid for a good one which you can use with a laptop or smart phone or tablet. And free software (forscan) 

This seller has been recomended on this forum many  times.  I have both USB cable (for laptop) and Wifi versions (for my phone). Yiu should get the modified one with extra switch for more functionality on fords.

Prices include UK postage. They get sent out fast.

All Ford owners should have one of these.

https://tunnelrat-electronics.fwscart.com/

I am not connected to this seller in any way. 

My engine light has gone out but my stop start doesn’t work or is intermittent 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club