Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Problems with Ford Focus mk2

markm265

In the last few days, I can not open the boot of the car from the back. I can only open it with the boot button on the key. The light inside the car is coming up that there is a door open (assuming it is the boot) and as a result I cannot lock the car. Any idea what the problem is and whether or not I have to go to dealer with it or can I fix it myself?

Also last night, I noticed that the indicator lights, and blue light for full headlights are not coming up on the dash. The outside temperature is also not coming up. I’m assuming this is a fuse but couldn’t find what fuse it could be from looking at the manual. Can anyone tell me what fuse/fuses are gone so I can sort that. Cheers

The boot issue is probably either the latch, or the sensor on the latch. Possible that a dismantle and clean would sort it.

Sounds like a fuse to me for the dash, but afraid I don't know which one.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club