Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Coronavirus-A Light Hearted Thread

Turvey

20 hours ago, Turvey said:

Ha ha! I'm not there, I robbed the pic from Fubar News Facebook page 😄

Ah right that makes more sense, I did wonder! :laugh:

• Like 1

China just released the name of the first man with the Coronavirus:

Wah Chu

• Haha 1

I caught croonervirus - I keep singing Sinatra and Buble songs

12 hours ago, Jim H said:

China just released the name of the first man with the Coronavirus:

Wah Chu

No, I heard the first Chinese person to contract it was called Ah Choo.

• Haha 1

we playing spot the tesco/morrisons lorry on our trip up north , supprised  how may we have past  .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Took our two daughters and dog Liam out in the car today; to the beach for a few hours to get out of the house; 

Nobody around atall theres a number of little coastal areas down along the south east, every couple of miles take a left to another one. 

We normally go to the forest on sundays but I thought better to keep isolated and avoided meeting people on narrow walks or risk of the dog picking up a used tissue, it's much easier to survey the ground on the sand rather than dense forest floor. 

Left our five year old son at home with his mother as were concerned if he gets it as he had pneumonia when he was only two weeks old, although he recovered to full health; his lungs are still brittle, he gets a chesty cough any time he is subjected to a sudden temperature change.

20200315_102850(2).jpg

20200315_103706.jpg

20200315_103711.jpg

20200315_103714.jpg

• Like 4

@Lenny looks like an apocalypse is going on. Just be careful out there. Was an eye opener yesterday going to my hospital and not knowing a few cases of covid were in the ward I volunteer in 😬. I just stayed outside the room when a nurse went in so I could help them if they call for anything. One nurse went into the room to give the patient a egg sandwich and the patient said they want a cheese sandwich so was calling anyone outside the room to get that. When I have to go in these types of room where I'm required to wear a mask I'd like to go in there for as little time as possible and it just frustrates me if stuff like what happened with the nurse occurs. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, zain611 said:

@Lenny looks like an apocalypse is going on. Just be careful out there. Was an eye opener yesterday going to my hospital and not knowing a few cases of covid were in the ward I volunteer in 😬. I just stayed outside the room when a nurse went in so I could help them if they call for anything. One nurse went into the room to give the patient a egg sandwich and the patient said they want a cheese sandwich so was calling anyone outside the room to get that. When I have to go in these types of room where I'm required to wear a mask I'd like to go in there for as little time as possible and it just frustrates me if stuff like what happened with the nurse occurs. 

That egg sandwich which was returned then potentially contaminated,

Ireland news today; there preparing for 50,000 cases, there using some liquidation hotels which are currently closed since around 2008 due to recession the loans weren't paid so there government owned buildings; there opening them as hospitals,

Taking people in to them for examination; extreme cases then go out the back door to an ambulance and on for the hospital, 

It's all very serious but the news aren't reporting everything over here; 

I've saw video from a colleague of a local being taken from his home three weeks ago yet our area isn't yet affected according to the news,

Tomorrow I'm in work again, working paddys day right through yo Sunday I usually get changed in to work cloths in work but tomorrow I'll bs taking my work cloths home, this way I dont have to go in to the locker room to get changed along side others, 

I'll also be using the car for lunch breaks instead of the canteen have a flask prepared for coffee, theres only 33 of us in there now manufacturing; but statistically atleast four of us are going to contract the virus; feels like Russian roulette I'm just trying to ensure it's not me as I don't want to risk our son. 

Luckily I work in a building on my own looking after two to three processes just the forklift gets shared among areas. 

Outside of work I go to the beach or home, my wife goes to the shops once every three days at the moment but if cases pile up then we need to reduce the frequency.

It's a different reality if you like Fallout4 then your grand lol 

• Like 2

COVID-19 BREAKING NEWS.

Men aged between 20-65 are now thought most likely to carry the Corona virus without showing any signs or symptoms.
The best course of action is to avoid women and children to prevent the spread of the virus.
Car parts shops, the shed or garage have been recognised as self isolation areas by the World Health Organisation and you must now self isolate for 14 days.
Ensure you have with you, your laptop, PayPal details and plenty of tea bags and milk. In the event you cannot finish that project you purchased two years ago, take the opportunity to tidy the garage in peace or sort through all the junk in there and list it on eBay to fund another car while you can!

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, Jim H said:

COVID-19 BREAKING NEWS.

Men aged between 20-65 are now thought most likely to carry the Corona virus without showing any signs or symptoms.
The best course of action is to avoid women and children to prevent the spread of the virus.
Car parts shops, the shed or garage have been recognised as self isolation areas by the World Health Organisation and you must now self isolate for 14 days.
Ensure you have with you, your laptop, PayPal details and plenty of tea bags and milk. In the event you cannot finish that project you purchased two years ago, take the opportunity to tidy the garage in peace or sort through all the junk in there and list it on Ebay to fund another car while you can!

If you must go out, then...

89939497-3100150736685217-65567468012049

• Haha 4

Our minister for health Simon Harris is turning in ti a wicked step mother;

All pubs closed from midnight tonight,

And anyone whom is outside the country had better be home by midnight on Thursday or they can sleep outside the country; 

I think by that he means they will have to divert flight from Dublin to Belfast then get the bus or train down to Dublin 

Jim H wrote:

I avoid women and children anyway, have done for many years, either of the species spell trouble, women especially. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate women but I've got an AGA so I don't need one and as for children, I dearly love them but couldn't eat a whole one, other peoples children are the best ones, when you're fed up of them you can give them back!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Milkman said:

Jim H wrote:

I avoid women and children anyway, have done for many years, either of the species spell trouble, women especially. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate women but I've got an AGA so I don't need one and as for children, I dearly love them but couldn't eat a whole one, other peoples children are the best ones, when you're fed up of them you can give them back!

Your a Hero in the eyes of many parents currently self isolating with there kids whom just want to go to the shop for ice-cream 😂 

• Like 1

I think its all cunning plan by Ford so they can get away with not releasing the Sync3 F9 maps update for even longer.

2 hours ago, Comares2001 said:

I think its all cunning plan by Ford so they can get away with not releasing the Sync3 F9 maps update for even longer.

i heard ford have been  asked to make ventilators for the government. really?? 

replys to this one will be amusing. 😀😀😀

i heard ford have been  asked to make ventilators for the government. really?? 
replys to this one will be amusing. [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]
Yep, and Rolls Royce and JCB.
In other news Richard Branson,the lovely chap that sued our NHS, has gone cap in hand asking for something like $17billion

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

If anyone runs out of toilet roll because of the panic buyers I've got a solution 👍

89951240_1494870717338361_1417689041356193792_o.jpg

• Like 2

My new canteen at work is now a little table attached to the steering wheel 

20200316_221429.thumb.jpg.ce30882eb36bc8d875f6dd3f5ce8c81a.jpg

Just a reminder to keep all posts family and work friendly please. 

• Like 1

Just a reminder to keep all posts family and work friendly please. 
Sorry, my bad.

Here's a safe one 12c292afe49b887d65262aaa1d45478b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

@Turvey I have a few bottles of IPA so can dilute that and have on dispense hand wash.

Also found this post to be funny 

Screenshot_20200317-104036.png

• Like 2