Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Headlight malfunction

Fordyboy41

So my left headlight is pointing to the far left and low....I've checked inside the headlight for lose wire as ive read on other posts....and came across a wire snapped out or came out....its not the first easy connector you can easily other try and put wire back in....its one further in near the switch board if that makes sense.....it seem really fiddly to get hands in and try to get wire back in let alone stay in,not to sure I want to try to solder it back in it a small white connector.....was wondering if anyone could help as to how they went about it,it is defo down to the lise wire sirt of place it in connected but knew it was lose drive the car for 5 mins all worked fine but must of came out....any help would be grt thanyou 

Sorry just notice a few spelling mistakes above,was saying it's not the first bigger white connector you first see,It is a smaller white connector further in and it's a bit fiddly 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club