Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2011 Ford Fiesta titanium without alloys, alloys optional?

PeterinPisa

Hi guys,

I'm considering a 2011 ford fiesta titanium in Italy, but I have a question.

The dealer told me it doesn't have alloys because the owner didn't choose them when she bought the car, but as far as i was aware on titaniums the alloys are included? I.e. on 2011 titaniums, were the alloys an optional extra? Also it doesn't have titanium printed on the back under fiesta, but he told me not all of them have it written on, is this legit? Guess I can check for some of the other features that are supposed to be included with titaniums.

Cheers,

Peter

How do you know when a car dealer is lying?

His lips are moving...

alloys were certainly standard on a UK Titanium at that time, but may well have been an option in other European markets as UK specs have historically tended to be higher.

I have seen UK cars without a Titanium badge, but in any case after 9 years it may well have disappeared.

if you have chassis number you can look on ford etis. in uk you can do by reg. no. but I don't know about other countries.

You can look up the VIN number for the vehicle to find out if it's a titanium, from the sounds of it though it sounds more likely to be a lower trim level car, because to the best of my knowledge, all Titanium fiesta's came with alloys in the Mk6 and beyond (not sure about older ones), also titanium is one of the higher trim levels for a fiesta

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club