Do Not Sell My Personal Information

rear veiw camera on sync 3, can i put one on?

billybob66

Just wondering is it possible to add a reversing camera to a sync 3 head unit ?

If you can how much of a big job is it, do you know if the wiring is already in the boot door or do i have to put it in and connect to the head unit myself.

i did put it in my last focus but i don't really want to start ripping this car to bits just yet just in case i do break something.

Thanks for any help in advance.

They are guides on this forum  . Do a search and you will find. 

If you want to used existing wiring you need the gray plug on the right hand side of boot behind the  carpeted side.

If its not there u can add a additional one but you need to   put wiring in from the front to rear 

21 hours ago, g1zm0 said:

They are guides on this forum  . Do a search and you will find. 

If you want to used existing wiring you need the gray plug on the right hand side of boot behind the  carpeted side.

If its not there u can add a additional one but you need to   put wiring in from the front to rear 

Thanks for your reply, I did find the thread about installing a camera and will keep an eye on it for now as i dont want to start cutting into wires that are already there.

i just dont fancy messing things up as i know i would.

cheers again.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club