Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Power window button issues they now lock the car?? Please help.

Sdc86

Hi all sorry I'm new. Need some help!! Windows worked fine up until today.  Some kind person decided to drive into my wing mirror and knock the mirror glass out and break the plastic off the back. While my car was parked outside my house(not sure if this is anything to do with the issue?) Then straight after when I press either window button on either side of the car it tries to lock the car doors and flashes a message on the trip screen saying driver's door open even though it's closed but the windows do not move. 

If I push the button to open the drivers window on the drivers side door it just buzzes and does nothing.  

I'm 90% sure there is no problem with my window motors as it is both sides. And the bottoms do something completely different when pressed. Ie try to lock the car.  Please guys help me figure this out.

Thanks for reading. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club