Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Forscan dpf regen

Mike45446766

Hi, not sure if I’m in the right place for help.Recently bought a 2010 mondeo 2.0 zetec, the car has recently started to go sluggish, jerky on acceleration to the point the Speedo is jerking as if is also stuck.The turbo doesent kick in the way it did either.I have tried to do a forced static regen on forscan as well as clean egr, maf and boost sensor.But the regen took around 20 mins, it said it was complete/successful but engine revs never went up at all and no fan kicked in.Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I’m a single dad of two and need it running as best as possible for the 4-5 mile school run and work.

If you're only doing 4-5 mile runs around town then you'll block the DPF in no time, it may be beyond forced regens now tbh.

I'm surprised you haven't had an engine management light though?

17 hours ago, Luke4efc said:

If you're only doing 4-5 mile runs around town then you'll block the DPF in no time, it may be beyond forced regens now tbh.

I'm surprised you haven't had an engine management light though?

I did have engine light for oil change.Which I did.I only have 3 fault codes which have returned after deleting them all.They are U0401:68-48, U0416:68-2a, U0140:00-68.I’m new to using forscan so I’m still learning.It’s just weird iv got jerking dials, which on the cluster test jerk for a second then operate just fine.The car sounds sputtery and the turbo doesent kick in as it did, it also whistles a little more than before.Iv only had the car for a month or so👎

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club