Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus Active MK4 2020 | Strange AC Issue

YairZ

Hi all,

First of all - sorry for my bad English.

I have a Ford Focus Active (MK4), and it has a very strange AC issue. The car is under warranty, but first I want to ask you if you know a possible solution.

The problem is that the air flow randomly stops at once (no air coming out of the vents), and the some time later (seconds/minutes) suddenly starts again. I can hear the AC working but no air coming out.

The funny thing is that it seems to depend on the vibrations of the vehicle. For example, if the car is stopped and there is no airflow, I can physically move myself in the seat a little bit (to shake the vehicle) and the AC comes back on for some time. Same for breaking and accelerating - starts and stops randomly.

When the AC works - it works great. Amazing cooling and airflow. BTW - It has nothing to do with the "start & stop" system.
It feels like there is something "swinging" and blocking the air vents. It could be a bad electrical connection to the blower but it stops and starts blowing at once and not gradually like in a normal operation.

Any ideas?
Thanks again.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club