Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Locking wheel nut key information

LeeYo

So my 2015 Ford Focus needs a tyre replacement and I noticed I have misplaced my locking wheel nut key. I have used it n the past for previous tyres but not sure if I didn’t get it back or have lost it somehow. I will post a photo of how it looks but it looks slightly different to every single photo Iv seen on eBay or online.

please help

thank you 

D2A0C03F-3449-43AF-9D11-FDB38484C01A.jpeg

6F389F7F-8ACD-4C2F-B31C-28584258BAE4.jpeg

2 minutes ago, unofix said:

It's just the newer style of locking nut. If you don't know the code number for it (was on a small card in the handbook) then you can get one from this company by sending a photo

https://www.fordlockingwheelnuts.co.uk/

Thank you very much I have spend so long comparing photos of different colour codes which alot look quite identical but never the exact same as mine 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, unofix said:

It's just the newer style of locking nut. If you don't know the code number for it (was on a small card in the handbook) then you can get one from this company by sending a photo

https://www.fordlockingwheelnuts.co.uk/

On this website do I need to pay for a key to receive order number before I send them a email? As they ask for a lot of information which I find kinda strange. Plus they are much more expensive than most other places 

I only know that a couple of people on the forum used them last year so I just assume they must be okay.

If you try and buy a number plate these days you have to provide exactly the same information these people are asking for.

They do say that they are supplying the genuine Ford key, not some soft bit of metal that  bends the first time you use it. Also since they are providing a security key to remove your wheels they do require proof that the car is yours, otherwise any one could just take a picture of your wheel nuts and buy a key.

Yes you do pay first and get an order number which you then send with the photo and proof of ownership. I don't see that this should be a problem, after all you would expect to pay before they send you the new locking key.

• Like 1

Give this place a call, they have done several McGard locking key nuts for me without any supporting documentation.

https://www.autostylewheels.com/contact-us/

They may just do your type of locking nut as well.

It's worth a try, the boss who will answer the phone is very helpful and friendly.

ScaniaPBman.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club