Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Non dealer repair on pcp car

Alex232323

Hi guys,

i have a Ford fiesta st line on a PCP contract. While I’ve had it the headlight bracket broke, and I’ve had it repaired with the intention of changing the whole headlight. Problem is the quote I’ve had for a headlight is over 350 pound. 
my car is due a service and MOT, and I need to do this through the dealer. I’m wondering if they will check this repair and make a note of it, or do the vehicles get checked when returning them?

Im hoping I can do the service and MOT, and replace the headlight when I’m in a better financial situation.

I hope someone can help.

regards

alex 

Ford do a repair kit so no need to replace the whole lamp. 

2276420 is left headlamp bracket 

2276424 is right. 

Also you need 3 screws for each headlamp bracket 2244776 x3 

• Like 1

Just going back to the original question, never had a PCP deal but had several lease cars in the past.

In my experience any physical checks have been largely for cosmetic things that could be expensive to fix/delay resale, eg  bodywork, alloys and upholstery damage.

If the headlight bracket repair has been done competently, I can't see why it would present a problem, If they even noticed.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club