Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wheels Finally Powdered Black

ZS Zac

My dmb centres havent arrived yet, so ive done abit of a bodge with some smooth black paint and re-applied the sticker, also removed most of the GF stripes.

imgp2892y.jpg

imgp2893.jpg

Car looks mint.

2 things needed for me though, privacy glass (film from Halfords) and to paint the rear sensors on the white (possible caps to put on?)

Again, awesome looking car :) Byee

Car looks mint.

2 things needed for me though, privacy glass (film from Halfords) and to paint the rear sensors on the white (possible caps to put on?)

Again, awesome looking car :) Byee

Agreed. As for the sensors, on mine, they are white, well, the ones on the white bits are and become less conspicuous as a result :unsure:

Them alloys look top on that car! How much have they set you back if you don't mind me asking?

Heff

£210, for refurbishment then powder coating. :)

Agreed. As for the sensors, on mine, they are white, well, the ones on the white bits are and become less conspicuous as a result :unsure:

how did you make the outta scensors white. paint? some sort of blank / cap? cheerz :)

think it would look better if it had no green stripes :) but looking reallly nice :)

how did you make the outta scensors white. paint? some sort of blank / cap? cheerz :)

I did nothing mate, that's how they came on the car from Ford. They're just like the black ones, only white!

Perhaps have a word with your dealer?

£210, for refurbishment then powder coating. :)

Where from? And do they only do black? (<stupid question I know but you never know with businesses these days haha)

Heff

Where from? And do they only do black? (<stupid question I know but you never know with businesses these days haha)

Heff

well i got mine done at C & J powder coatings in grimsby, they do lots of colours.. they did bright colours, gloss colours, matte colours and also a glittery parlascent finish. obviously costs more cash like.. im sure most powder coating businesses do various colours & finishes :)

I like that - get the tyres dressed with a gloss finish dressing and the wheels will look even better. Meguiars would give you the right effect to match the finish on the wheels.

I like! Not 100% sure on the GF stripes...Maybe something that's better in the flesh. Though I understand they were on the car when you bought it. Definitely looks better now some have been removed though!

I like! Not 100% sure on the GF stripes...Maybe something that's better in the flesh. Though I understand they were on the car when you bought it. Definitely looks better now some have been removed though!

has to be said though.. im in love with the blue colour of your fiesta. jealous infact :P

...did you have the time to weigh the wheel as well?

i need the weight of the oem 17'' wheel...does anyone know ?

• 9 months later...

the alloys look great mate. where did you get them done as i will do it myself.

also do they repair the alloys as well.

• 2 weeks later...

had my alloys powdered black also, but im unsure about the centre badges in white from DMB, may order some black with white ford badge or even carbon firbre with white... what are peoples opinions??

photostream

photostream

the car was bought new as a standard white zetec S in september 2009

for more photos see http://www.flickr.com/photos/64348426@N03/

had my alloys powdered black also, but im unsure about the centre badges in white from DMB, may order some black with white ford badge or even carbon firbre with white... what are peoples opinions??

photostream

photostream

Your car looks great! Really!

I was also thinking about the black roof and most likely I will do mine also. Could I ask how much you paid for it?

By the way, welcome! :)

photostream

photostream

very very very nice! go for carbon fibre badges to go with the roof!

Looks lovely, what do you have planned next bud?

Looks lovely, what do you have planned next bud?

Don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't do anything anymore to the car...to much will just "suffocate" this clean look...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club