Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bent Alloy Wheel

norman ghia

drove into a pothole yesterday in the dark following a line of traffic,flat tyre and bent alloy.stopped on the side of the road with the other victims. 1 fiesta zetec and a fiesta titanium.at least i went for the spare tyre option.new alloy price £150.02+vat.are ford alloys poor quality?

British roads are poor quality. Thats the only issue realy. im sure ford alloys are fine for their intended usage. (not driving int oa bg hole in te0eroad)

sorry to hear about the troubles of paotholes tonight, went down a pretty bad one tonight and was thinking to myself please no not an alloy!

Heres a decent link for you anyway

http://www.fordpartsuk.com/shop/c/fiesta_2008_steel_and_alloy_wheels__416/

Very good prices for parts on here, if i want something from ford in the past ive looked on here and ford have done a price match ( or well near ) :)

Buckled wheels are very common on Mk7 Fiestas, the smaller wheels 14" and 15" seem to bend very easily, 17" seem to stand up a bit better.

sorry to hear about the troubles of paotholes tonight, went down a pretty bad one tonight and was thinking to myself please no not an alloy!

Heres a decent link for you anyway

http://www.fordpartsuk.com/shop/c/fiesta_2008_steel_and_alloy_wheels__416/

Very good prices for parts on here, if i want something from ford in the past ive looked on here and ford have done a price match ( or well near ) :)

Good link & cheers for that. There's a good price for a spare with jack kit etc on there. Do you know what size tyre I'd need to put on it so

A: It fits in the Fiesta 2008 tyre well in the boot.

B: It gives me what I'd need in terms of rolling radius bearing in mind I have the 17" streetpack alloys on my 08 Zetec S (17 / 205 / 40).

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club