Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Smash

GothicRebel

Afternoon all

Thouhgt I'd let u all know My 4month old *to me* Mk6 got we think wrote off this morning.

Was on my way to work from Sheffield to Salford at 6am this morning and on a known accident corner encountered a car coming towards me, in the middle of the road.

I swerved to avoid him and lost the rear end of the car. Unable to correct it i lost it and smashed into stuff on the left hand side and ended up rear end on the embankment and the front strewn onto the road.

Ill try and get a pic uploaded laters.

Walked away from it lucky for me. *missing a shoe* lol, later recovered.

Just got a few knocks to my head and right knee / hip.

So plans for doing her up in the next few weeks have well and truely gone out the window. :(

Afternoon all

Thouhgt I'd let u all know My 4month old *to me* Mk6 got we think wrote off this morning.

Was on my way to work from Sheffield to Salford at 6am this morning and on a known accident corner encountered a car coming towards me, in the middle of the road.

I swerved to avoid him and lost the rear end of the car. Unable to correct it i lost it and smashed into stuff on the left hand side and ended up rear end on the embankment and the front strewn onto the road.

Ill try and get a pic uploaded laters.

Walked away from it lucky for me. *missing a shoe* lol, later recovered.

Just got a few knocks to my head and right knee / hip.

So plans for doing her up in the next few weeks have well and truely gone out the window. :(

You're safe and not badly injured, that's all that matters. Cars are metal, rubber, plastic and can easily be replaced, so can shoes.

sorry to here , main thing is your ok

Glad your ok, my friend fell asleep at the wheel this week and crashed his car.

Did you manage to get his reg plate?

Hey guys.

What a day yesterday was. Thanks for your replys, i'm fine. Few knocks and bumps and my body aches like hell. But im good to go.

No i wasnt able to get a reg or make/model of the other car as soon as i realised he was half on my side of the road i just swerved to miss him.

It was pitch black and his head lights obsecured his reg and what not. I'm glad my reaction was good other wise it may of been worse off.

Got to give Direct Line 10/10 for looking after me. Had a hire car out to me by 11:30

Which is a brand new Fiesta 60 plate Zetec S. Shes Sexy as....F**K.

I've noticed near he hand break is a USB socket and a head phones jack. I tried to plug my iPhone into it and get the car to play some music off it.

Now it came up with the tracks and such but i couldnt hear anythin. Is there a reason for this?

Thanks

Andy

You will need the Y cable from ford

Or a 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable (you wont see tracks)£3ish, plug your ipod cable in to and you'll get the full monty, stops you paying out like £20

Sorry to hear that. I hope you are ok

Like said by some of the others, at least your ok. Ive never experienced being in a accident or anything but i guess one day it will happen. What are you going to replace your Fiesta with ?

Ahh. How strange, ive Kenwood radio, in the house which can play music off the iPhone just by using the iPhone usb cable.

Wonder why ford decided to make u use the 3.5mm jack as well.

@UK345

I've got GAP Cover on my finance so when all is sorted. I'm gonna keep my eyes out for another Fiesta MK6 / MK7 Funds and such depending.

I've always wanted a Focus / Fiesta so after having one and loving it. I think ill get another.

Thanks for your replys

Andy

• Like 1

Bad luck and good luck, i bet you're annoyed.

You are yet another member to highlight how GAP insurance is something that is very, very useful.

Hope you get yourself sorted out with a new car soon, good luck with the shoe.

Yeah Pretty annoyed but, i'm glad i was'nt seriously hurt.

I got my shoe out the car after the police dragged it out the way, and most of my stuff thankfully.

Andy

So glad you are ok! Nice to know your car went down protecting you :D Annoyed that the other driver didn't stop, what if you had been seriously hurt! It just annoys me that people like that are on the road :(

I have GAP insurance as well because I bought a pre-reg car, should help you out with a new ride :)

Thanks Nicola

I thought i'd show you all the remains of my car :(

IMG_1562.jpg

Thanks Nicola

I thought i'd show you all the remains of my car :(

IMG_1562.jpg

Ouuuch! something similar happened to me nearly a year ago, i was only 3rd party fire & theft though so had to get it fixed, the other person drove off!! M3 drivers, hate them!! aha cost me about £1600 in total :/ Main thing is your alright thought mate! If you have a look around you might be able to get it fixed on the cheap?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club