Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Things I Don't Have

Tato

I'd have to agree with cyb to be honest.

Same this is the first brand new car I've had..it's going to be a massive step up from my 13 year old Mk4 Fiesta that I have at the moment :)

The suspense of my Titanium nearly killed me. I was so desperate to get my hands on it after months of waiting.

My previous (first) car was a 9 year old ex-driving school base trim Hyundai Accent, with 145,000 miles on its tired little petrol engine - so switching to a 2011 Titanium Fiesta was just total luxary. lol

You'll love it!

Paul :D

I'd have to agree with cyb to be honest.

The suspense of my Titanium nearly killed me. I was so desperate to get my hands on it after months of waiting.

My previous (first) car was a 9 year old ex-driving school base trim Hyundai Accent, with 145,000 miles on its tired little petrol engine - so switching to a 2011 Titanium Fiesta was just total luxary. lol

You'll love it!

Paul :D

I am sure about that...but the waiting is stressing me a lot :D :D :D

I've got 9 days to go and im like that too..can not wait to get my car lol..just praying nothings wrong with it haha..

It's going to be a massive jump Iuxoriousness to the Titanium lol..

The countdown is nearing it's end! Woo :):)

I've got 9 days to go and im like that too..can not wait to get my car lol..just praying nothings wrong with it haha..

It's going to be a massive jump Iuxoriousness to the Titanium lol..

The countdown is nearing it's end! Woo :):)

Well...it does not matter...my E46 was not full option, just a relatively basic one. And anyway it does not matter, I just wanted to have a new car and the Fiesta was the best choice!

I was struggling between the Polo and the Fiesta but I am happy I've chosen the Fiesta since it looks much better.

With regards to the parking sensors for £199.99 would someone please be so kind to provide further details.

Thanks

With regards to the parking sensors for £199.99 would someone please be so kind to provide further details.

Thanks

If you go to your local ford dealer they will put rear parking sensors on your fiesta..the sensors are Xvision and the FINIS part number is 1420032. And they should colour code them to the car for £199.99..

Anything else just ask :)

Only thing my 2 week old '59 plate fiesta titanium is missing :)

I'll fire an email off to the guy I dealt with a Essex Ford.

If you go to your local ford dealer they will put rear parking sensors on your fiesta..the sensors are Xvision and the FINIS part number is 1420032. And they should colour code them to the car for £199.99..

Anything else just ask :)

Will they add the sensors on the black diffuser?

I think they add them just above the diffuser..

I have the parking sensors as they came with the same pack as the folding wing mirrors. I find them very handy but they do make you very lazy for looking properly and I must stop the habbit! The folding mirrors I only got because I live down a very narrow road and when a car comes in the opposite direction they can actually take the wing mirror off (it does happen quite alot down here) so with the flick of the button they fold in keeping out of harms way!

I have the parking sensors as they came with the same pack as the folding wing mirrors. I find them very handy but they do make you very lazy for looking properly and I must stop the habbit! The folding mirrors I only got because I live down a very narrow road and when a car comes in the opposite direction they can actually take the wing mirror off (it does happen quite alot down here) so with the flick of the button they fold in keeping out of harms way!

Do you have a picture with the sensors added to your back bumper?

The reason why I rarely use cruise control on both cars, is that it's a right pain in this country. Unless you are prepared to sit in the inside lane of the motorway at 55mph and let everyone overtake you or travel through the night, then you are forever switching between cruise and normal and it just becomes unsafe as you need to be alert at all times when using it.

The motorways in this country are so clogged with lorries and people hogging lanes, during the day there's just not enough occasions where you can get a good run at a set speed. I only use it in speed restrictions and at night or on empty motorways, therefore not a lot at all.

The reason why I rarely use cruise control on both cars, is that it's a right pain in this country. Unless you are prepared to sit in the inside lane of the motorway at 55mph and let everyone overtake you or travel through the night, then you are forever switching between cruise and normal and it just becomes unsafe as you need to be alert at all times when using it.

The motorways in this country are so clogged with lorries and people hogging lanes, during the day there's just not enough occasions where you can get a good run at a set speed. I only use it in speed restrictions and at night or on empty motorways, therefore not a lot at all.

Agree. Personally I don't consider the cruise control important that's one reason why I did not want to order it. It was the least important from my list :)

Although I can say my new car will have cruise control, I probably won't actually use it just like Keith said our motorways are too busy for it..

The only time I will is when there is Average Speed Cameras

I actually use the cruise control much more than I ever thought I would, having never had a car with that feature before.

It seems to me that you naturally adapt to using it in the same way that you learn to use the foot pedals when you're learning to drive, the only difference being that you can't regulate speed as easily as using the acc pedal, and have to have a longer field of vision to avoid braking. Adaptive cruise control would be brilliant, but I'd be worried that the system would keep braking the car on the motorway - something which does my head in.

Do you have a picture with the sensors added to your back bumper?

These are the factory fitted parking sensors (on a ZS):

5.jpg

• Like 1

5.jpg

Thanks for sharing this pic mate! If I will buy them I will go for the color match ones.

The reason why I rarely use cruise control on both cars, is that it's a right pain in this country. Unless you are prepared to sit in the inside lane of the motorway at 55mph and let everyone overtake you or travel through the night, then you are forever switching between cruise and normal and it just becomes unsafe as you need to be alert at all times when using it….

Whilst I don’t disagree with what you are saying I do a fair amount of motorway and A road travel, once you have set the speed ( 70 mph or 60 mph) it is a doodle to switch between cancel and resume rather than ‘off’

…and yes to some degree you have to be alert – but then shouldn’t you be alert on a stretch of busy motorway? :blink:

They look quite subtle.

(good looking car mate - please peel off that dealer sticker next time you open the boot! lol)

Paul :)

They look quite subtle.

(good looking car mate - please peel off that dealer sticker next time you open the boot! lol)

Paul :)

My suggestion would be to paint the sensors in the color of the car. It might look even better :)

Whilst I don’t disagree with what you are saying I do a fair amount of motorway and A road travel, once you have set the speed ( 70 mph or 60 mph) it is a doodle to switch between cancel and resume rather than ‘off’

That is what I meant, but as I said, it's not worth the hassle, it's just much easier to flex your right ankle.

…and yes to some degree you have to be alert – but then shouldn’t you be alert on a stretch of busy motorway? :blink:

Obviously, but the raison d'être of cruise control is to relax your driving style, hence it can leave you in a false sense of security.

• 1 month later...

The Fiesta is the first car I've had with a heated windscreen (had a Sierra years ago but they weren't thought of then) and can't understand why other manufacturers don't fit them as it is such a boon in the winter. Have Ford got a patent on it or something ?

The Fiesta is the first car I've had with heated windscreen (had a Sierra years ago but they weren't thought of then) and can't understand why other manufacturers don't fit them as it is such a boon in the winter. Have Ford got a patent on it or something ?

How long it takes to heat the windscreen?

How long it takes to heat the windscreen?

Depends on the conditions of course but I have found that within 5 mins it is clear.

Some of us on here might remember those stick-on heated rear screens and even the heater tubes with two suckers, which I had on the windscreen in one car !

Depends on the conditions of course but I have found that within 5 mins it is clear.

Some of us on here might remember those stick-on heated rear screens and even the heater tubes with two suckers, which I had on the windscreen in one car !

I guess I won't miss that much this option since the winters in my home city are not bad.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club