Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi, Thanks For Looking At Me, I'm New.

RR7

Hi Dudes,

My name is Rich, i recently bought a Black 2.5T Titanium S-Max.

this car replaces my trusty 99 BMW 328 and my runabout 2001 galaxy LX. i'm realy quite pleased, i'm hoping for pracicality and power at the same time.

i'm looking to do a couple of upgrades on it so i'm now going trawling through the forums for some info =)

cheers!

Hi Dudes,

My name is Rich, i recently bought a Black 2.5T Titanium S-Max.

this car replaces my trusty 99 BMW 328 and my runabout 2001 galaxy LX. i'm realy quite pleased, i'm hoping for pracicality and power at the same time.

i'm looking to do a couple of upgrades on it so i'm now going trawling through the forums for some info =)

cheers!

Hi welcome :)

Welcome to the forum Rich

if you get a moment join photobucket and link some pictures of your motor to the forum,

a nice modification to start with is DMB graphics for the Ford Badges Click Here

also European Parts may be of help Click Here

what kind of Modifications have you planned to do mate.

Hi, i'll grab some pics over the weekend, i may host them locally so they dont get lost in the web.

planned upgrades aren't anything interesting to most i'd imagine, i wish to add a convers+, replace the head unit with one of those chinese multi-function things, and i'm really interested in how i can upgrade the sound system without losing storage space. perhaps a couple of those under seat subs or something to stash in the underfloor storage in the boot.

since its a 2.5T i'm hopful power is good, i heard the car is de-tuned for emmissions, i'm curious if it can be remapped for similar power as the focus ST, dont need anything over the top.

euro parts website looks useful, i'll be checking that out right now :)

Hi, i'll grab some pics over the weekend, i may host them locally so they dont get lost in the web.

planned upgrades aren't anything interesting to most i'd imagine, i wish to add a convers+, replace the head unit with one of those chinese multi-function things, and i'm really interested in how i can upgrade the sound system without losing storage space. perhaps a couple of those under seat subs or something to stash in the underfloor storage in the boot.

since its a 2.5T i'm hopful power is good, i heard the car is de-tuned for emmissions, i'm curious if it can be remapped for similar power as the focus ST, dont need anything over the top.

euro parts website looks useful, i'll be checking that out right now :)

I’ve just read in your post you are looking to purchase a touch screen stereo Click Here

That the equivalent to e-bay but its where people on e-bay buy their touch screen stereo’s directly from suppliers, so this will help you purchase the latest model, there are no prices listed on the site, but if you e-mail the supplier through the site they will provide you with details, and some suppliers the minimum purchase is ten but there are also suppliers willing to sell one by one as well as bulk orders. I’m confident you will save over the cost on e-bay,

just ensure the seller put’s the stereo in English prior to dispatch :D

Welcome to FOC Rich, looking forward to your pics

Paul. :)

• 2 weeks later...

i havent taken any pics yet, reason being, well tardiness mostly, but its was very bog standard looking and not really picture worthy.

although it has privacy glass, it wasnt really very dark, so i just got a medium smoke tint put in over the top and NOW it looks sweet. nice dark tint but very OEM looking you can still see in but only just, not like the dark limo stuff. but anyway, my first mod :)

having owned the car now for about 3 weeks now, its really grown on me, beleive it or not i got my first chance to give it a good ragging couple of days back, and it does go quite well i must say :D

current upgrade plans include:

* chrome window trim at the bottom of the windows (cant find a kit that does the front and rear quarterlights yet :\)

* chrome grill surround

* front bumper kit (maybe whole body kit, not sure yet)

* OEM ford chassis lowering kit

i'd really love to put a 'gangsta' stereo system in actually, i got quite a bit of kit stored up here back from the pre married with kids days, not sure how relevant this stuff is now, has anyone got any links to any decent s-max ICE installs?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club