Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

New And Desperately Seeking Mk1 Fez Bits!

matty_k

Hi All

I'm very pleased to join the forum - been flying solo with my Mk1 XR2 project for sometime.

I need some help with bits - can ANYONE sell me a front panel? Just a standard Mk1, not XR2???

Any help appreciated - I have done my usual research but supposedly the company that pressed these and supplied all UK panel shops not longer presses them!!

Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Cheers

Matt

Hi, Have you got any pictures of your Mk1? :)

My Partner has got a lot of things from his Mk1 He's got a bonnet boot, doors, dash Head lights, etc The List gose on But not a front pannel but if any of them are handy to you just ask :)

Hi, Have you got any pictures of your Mk1? :)

My Partner has got a lot of things from his Mk1 He's got a bonnet boot, doors, dash Head lights, etc The List gose on But not a front pannel but if any of them are handy to you just ask :)

post-28374-0-07093300-1323209614_thumb.j

post-28374-0-84277900-1323209624_thumb.j

post-28374-0-11448200-1323209639_thumb.j

post-28374-0-69520600-1323209653_thumb.j

post-28374-0-38084200-1323209668_thumb.j

Hey

Thanks for the reply - dug a couple of mobile shots out - not sure I have attached them quite right! It been on the road in various guises... One as track focused car with cage/spax/130bhp stage 3 x/flow with 5spd LSD etc. Currently getting proper treatment - sorting all the body bodges that have happened over its life. Got new rear quarter, sills all rust has been cut out and fabricated repairs. Sound deadening and underseal all removed.

Just missing panels now :-(

Will sort out some better pics as it was - I've been playing with fibreglass - figured as panels were getting rarer, when I bought a pair of wings I stuck the bodykit on and moulded it as 1. White panel is the result - nice and light but looks to all intents and purposes original. Bodykit can be bodycoloured or satin black to look like the plastic. Clears wheels better too if playing around with geometry - I got adjustable suspension coming plus done the Nova spherical top mount conversion with Gas adjustables with camber nuts. Made carbon (wet-lay) bonnet, painted satin black as finish wasn;t amazing - will stop there as glassing pretty labourious - doors etc would be good :-)

Its a sunroof Shell but got a supersport steel panel which should look cool.

Thanks for the offer of bits - no sure I need anything for now - just STEEL! Rally hoping to line a front panel up soon - failing that I'll have to buy a lower to puddle wled to the cross member (strcutural!) and make a glass top half (maybe!)

What ya got?!?!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club