Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fuel Funnel

Lisa Foster

I have just bought a 4 year old focus style and the handbook says there is a fuel funnel in the glove compartment. The handbook doesn't actually show where this is. Is it loose or attached somewhere? If it is loose i don't have it! Thank you

Check in the boot and spare wheel compartment, it's small and made of black plastic, if you can't find it they are about £3 from Ford, you only need it if you want to fill the tank from a can.

I have just bought a 4 year old focus style and the handbook says there is a fuel funnel in the glove compartment. The handbook doesn't actually show where this is. Is it loose or attached somewhere? If it is loose i don't have it! Thank you

This may help you when yo go to the dealers,

Ford UK Part no.

if your car is a Petrol ask your local dealer parts desk for: FINIS1670446

if your car is a Diesel ask your local dealer parts desk for: FINIS1681668

Give the dealer the finis number then they will give you a price for the part and supply to you,

Image2196.jpg

Image2195.jpg

Never had any idea meant to have one come with the car. Will be nipping ford for one tomoro.

Here is also a PDF from fod on the easy fuel system including details of a locking cap to fit the capless system

http://api.viglink.c..._13433348877951

Hi, although there isn't the flexible rubber seal on the flap as illustrated in fig 6.

Chris

Hi, although there isn't the flexible rubber seal on the flap as illustrated in fig 6.

Chris

no i dont have that flexible rubber seal on mine either but the PDF is an american model but the principal of the fuel flap works the same.

ours have a small drain pipe inder the fuel port to allow liquids to drain out through the pipe on to the ground at the rear of the wheel.

• 9 months later...

I'm having a problem with this 'easy fuel' system :D When I try and fill up the pump just keeps 'clicking' as if the tank is full, I've tried everything I can think of. half way in, all the way in, I've used the plastic funnel and as long as I do it slowly its fine. So i'm thinking its getting back pressure from somewhere either a flap not opening correctly or something.

any help regarding this

cheers

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club