Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Delivery Dates

davebrad

hello everyone i was just wondering how accurate are the delivery dates that the dealer gives for a new car. I was told about 6 weeks ago that my new fiesta will be here on the 15th may or it may be a week early . i have not heard a thing since getting a bit impatient now just hope i wont get a call next week saying another month or something. i have orderd a 1.6 tdci titanium x in black.

Hi we've been quoted between 8-10 weeks, the build date is scheduled for the 17th May and delivery is estimated for the 8th June, which is about 8 weeks after we ordered but of course this is all provisional. Why not ring your dealer, after all this is what you are paying for..

the 15th of may would be about 8 weeks ish i will call tomorrow thanks i have never done the new car thing so i dont know what to expect cheers

Hi, no problem, it all can be a bit daunting for the first time. I've done it 6 times now so I guess I know what to expect but I still like to keep the salesperson on their toes.

little update my car is in dagenham should be at dealer next week then i have to wait for new car stuff to be done then i might get it end of next week or the begining of the week after.

Hi, good news, post up your views on the car and piccys when you get it...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club