Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mudflaps

zarasdaddy

Looking for white mudflaps for my 62 plate zetec s with side skirts anyone help moukded ones not sparco rally type

Try searching eBay for rally flaps, there made of a good strength rubber material and come in all colours, other option would be to by standard ones and trim down the mould that goes around the side skirt so it matched urs and spray or wrap the visible area white.

• Like 1

sals right they dont exist its rally style or none im afraid

Sorry to high jack, I have a zetec 1.6 59 plate 2010.

Any recommendations ?

Get the proper Ford ones. You can buy these via eBay (think it is Allen Ford). No holes to drill as they use existing screws etc and best way to get an exact fit.

• Like 1

Sounds a good idea but would it not look craap if flaps cut to shape

Hi and welcome to FOC.

Please do not post multiple times in different sections, I have merged your two threads. :)

Thanks bt. Just ordered a pair of front ones ! Genuine ford parts so hopefully easy to fit.

i've had rallyflapz ones on my car and they werent too bad fitting wise. the front wheels can be turned enough for you to drill and fit them but the back wheels had to come off. they are height adjustable too unlike the ford ones. the lower the better...unless you hate the noise of them scraping speed bumps!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club