Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Snagglepuss Build Thread Lenny's New Whip

Lenny

Anyone have a spare bed for the week? Lenny's feeling sorry for himself ...he stayed up late last nite staring out the front window while tucking into two 15inch pizzas & had the left overs for breakfast!

No Vicki he just thought better of, of what he was going to say lol.

Yep.

And pizza for breakfast is awesome!

• Like 1

Yep.

And pizza for breakfast is awesome!

Stuck the pizza in the box and in to the fan assisted oven for 5 minutes,

Vicki mart has a bed for ya,

Shir he's such a gentleman :lol:

Eh the bed is for you lenny! !! Unless ur giving me the week off cus u wanna do school run, lunches, dinners, homework,clean up toys, washing, dishes, moping, ironing ????

Pizza for brekkie is rotten never mind the morning sickness on top of it!

Lenny ya dont want o go near a rx8 unless you have deep full pockets, the engine is a work of art but soft as !Removed! lol, theres loads up for grabs as the engines are on the way out mate.

and it isnt morning sickness Vicki, its pizza for breakfast thats making you puke.

Lenny ya dont want o go near a rx8 unless you have deep full pockets, the engine is a work of art but soft as !Removed! lol, theres loads up for grabs as the engines are on the way out mate.

and it isnt morning sickness Vicki, its pizza for breakfast thats making you puke.

Thanks mate,

Ill be just using the focus for a while,

Going to be hard to part with the levin

Saw a 1996 Toyota Chaser 1JZ today looked sweet.

Can imagine Lenny hanging onto bumper next week ! :-(

George I don't eat pizza for brekkie that's ehhhh

Cold pizza is lush.

Cold Domino's garlic bread is better though. ;)

• Like 1

Have to agree with you there stoney. Lol

Sent from my C5303 using Ford OC mobile app

Sorry you're losing the Levin Lenny but sometimes it's just meant to be. There is always something in the future to look forward to. Having said that when you no longer need nappies it will be another expense. Kids are just a permanent drain on parents, mine are in their 20's and still cost me.

Sorry you're losing the Levin Lenny but sometimes it's just meant to be. There is always something in the future to look forward to. Having said that when you no longer need nappies it will be another expense. Kids are just a permanent drain on parents, mine are in their 20's and still cost me.

He has a 5&6 yr old Phil who will prob be out picking strawberries this summer to earn there keep lol

He has a 5&6 yr old Phil who will prob be out picking strawberries this summer to earn there keep lol

Better that than Robbing lol, Nowt a miss with a bit child labour in the summer, christ when I was a nipper I had paper round during week and sat, then did the milk, mmmmmmmm milk lol, apart from looking old, bad back and stuffed knee's did me no harm :lol:

Better that than Robbing lol, Nowt a miss with a bit child labour in the summer, christ when I was a nipper I had paper round during week and sat, then did the milk, mmmmmmmm milk lol, apart from looking old, bad back and stuffed knee's did me no harm :lol:

They printed newspapers in 1901 george??lol

• Like 2

Paid for your smokes

Any sign of that drum yet?

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about having to part with your pride and joy, I had been lurking in your build thread keeping an eye on updates, car was really starting to take shape

Guessing this means you won't be for the causeway ford fair this year either then?

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about having to part with your pride and joy, I had been lurking in your build thread keeping an eye on updates, car was really starting to take shape

Guessing this means you won't be for the causeway ford fair this year either then?

Thanks Merv,

Sill have the focus and will be keeping it, Causeway Ford fair was a great experience last year but being a 6hr drive each way its not a trip i would make again soon,

It was an experience but not knowing anyone there was boring at times and putting the car on show was a lot of work especially when positioned in the show because they had just cut the grass in the place which covered the wheels and flaps not to mention the dog excrement on the front tyres :rolleyes:

With all that said though it was an experience and a goal to complete the focus build and attend last year, i enjoyed the day but it wasn't such that i would do it again all considered

They printed newspapers in 1901 george??lol

Why aye, you should know :P

• Like 1

Paid for your smokes

Any sign of that drum yet?

No Not yet Lenny, must be stuck in customs mate lol

its insured for 350euro so the way things have gone now: I'm kinda hoping its gone missing because would save me trying to sell them when refurbished :D

Just claim the insurance on the parcel

• Like 1

Thanks Merv,

Sill have the focus and will be keeping it, Causeway Ford fair was a great experience last year but being a 6hr drive each way its not a trip i would make again soon,

It was an experience but not knowing anyone there was boring at times and putting the car on show was a lot of work especially when positioned in the show because they had just cut the grass in the place which covered the wheels and flaps not to mention the dog excrement on the front tyres :rolleyes:

With all that said though it was an experience and a goal to complete the focus build and attend last year, i enjoyed the day but it wasn't such that i would do it again all considered

ah thats a pity your so far away, I'm in the same position you were last year trying to get the car ready. hopefully i will have less dog excrement and cut grass though :lol:

• Like 1

ah that's a pity your so far away, I'm in the same position you were last year trying to get the car ready. hopefully i will have less dog excrement and cut grass though :lol:

I reckon if you save up some 2ltr plastic drinks bottles, and a few of those pull cap lids from the water bottles,

Put the pull lids on the 2ltr bottles and bring them with you: filled with water

This way they can be used to project water stream on to the car to remove the grass,

+1 tracked it there and its been in the airport since 4th April

+1 tracked it there and its been in the airport since 4th April

Must be coming by RyanAir ;)

• Like 1

Must be coming by RyanAir ;)

Can't comment personally as I've not been on a plane before :lol:

But there most likely still using it as an additional seat on the plane,

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club