Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Led Lights

stuartmac

Hi all, Looking for a bit of advice I have a 09 Kuga and have noticed on some newer models they have LED lights underneath where I just have a black trim below headlights. Is this a new thing or is it just something that you can buy? I think it looks smart. Was in Halfords today as headlight has blown and was asking in there and he pointed me in the direction of a stick on LED strip that you connect to sidelights. Any further info would be appreciated.

Those would be Daytime Running Lights. You can buy after market ones to put on yourself. I know quite a few have put these on their Focus's, however they will need wiring in separately to the sidelights. Hopefully someone will be along later who has fitted some already.

• Like 1

Mine are not the greatest, but they do the job! you can buy fog light surrounds / replacements with integrated DRL's, and the same with headlights. You just need to wire them into the ignition and jobs a good 'un.

Where did you get them? Can you send me a link if possible.

my DRL's are cheapies off eBay. if you want the integrated fog ones, have a look at the projects section at either Lenny or Preee's cars, as they both have them. Alternatively, have a look at the guides section, under Focus is a guides section on the installation of DRL's and that might well give you the link.

Cheers mate I will do. Will focus ones fit in juga or is it all in that section? Gonna keep this car for a long time so want to do it right, be posting loads on here for tips for decent places to buy my stuff. Got a list as long as my arm and f**k all in my wallet lol

You would be better searching for Kuga, as they are different and I couldnt find any integrated fog lights, but found some that attach under the headlights...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Kuga-2013-2014-Replace-Chrome-LED-Daytime-Running-lights-guide-DRL-/171183394562?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item27db534f02

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club