Ford Fair 2014 - Who's Going?

iNath

Zetec s mate dirty diesel hahaa

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Ford OC mobile app

Do we have to be there before a certain time to get on the stand. Cheers james

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

Do we have to be there before a certain time to get on the stand. Cheers james

James to get on the stand you must have bought your ticket from FOC first. The admin guys will tell us what time we have to arrive by but I think it will be about 8-8.30 before gates open to the public

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

So if I turn up fur 8 there should be no probs

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I'm not certain waiting to hear from the admin guys nearer the time for exact timings but I think 8 should be about right.

Can admin confirm time please so we can start making our travel plans?

You can be on stand from 6, I got there about quarter to 8 last time and was only 3rd there iirc. I think you are supposed to be on stand or at least in the queue by 8 to half 8 but lots were coming in after that. It does take a while to all filter through though.

Okay cool:D

Does anyone know of any other clubs that might still have stand passes? If I can't be on the stand with Ford OC it would be good to be on another stand, but I'd still visit our stand of course ;)

Phil most if not all the owners clubs

Chuffing iPhone!

Most if not all of the owners clubs have a stand I would think you would need to be a member first then will depend what they have available. I went last year and just paged outside still a great day

I just ordered tickets and stand pass from Fiesta OC, so I've definately going :). I'm still up for a convoy with you guys, but I'll have to see if there's anyone local from Fiesta OC planning a convoy too.

Are you guys planning on going down on the day or staying at a hotel on the Saturday night?

I'm leaving home early hours Sunday morning

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Early morning probably around a 5am start for us Yorkies

I just ordered tickets and stand pass from Fiesta OC, so I've definately going :). I'm still up for a convoy with you guys, but I'll have to see if there's anyone local from Fiesta OC planning a convoy too.

Cheers mate! Never thought to look at other clubs so I'm going aswell :lol: I'll come with you to the Fiesta OC stand :P

Early morning probably around a 5am start for us Yorkies

Oh no, well I guess I'll have to do that too. That should get us there not long after 7. I think a lot of the Fiesta OC guys are staying at hotels so I might just have to meet them at their stand. Is there a map showing where all the stands will be yet? I hope These 2 clubs are close to each other :)

Cheers mate! Never thought to look at other clubs so I'm going aswell :lol: I'll come with you to the Fiesta OC stand :P

Cool, at least I'll not be by myself on the way to their stand :). How are you planning on getting down all the way from Scotland?

Cool, at least I'll not be by myself on the way to their stand :). How are you planning on getting down all the way from Scotland?

Hahaha I'm definitely driving, haven't figured out my stops yet.. And plan to arrive on the night of the 2nd of August, after the fair I'm hoping I can arrange with iNath to get cruise control fitted for an easier journey back up! ;)

Although hoping I can convoy it down with someone else who's going!

Hey Guys, I'd like to go too with my new Zetec as a first-timer, but the link for the tickets doesn't work. Can someone send me one that is working?

Many thanks!

Z

Hahaha I'm definitely driving, haven't figured out my stops yet.. And plan to arrive on the night of the 2nd of August, after the fair I'm hoping I can arrange with iNath to get cruise control fitted for an easier journey back up! ;)

Although hoping I can convoy it down with someone else who's going!

You could stop half way down and convoy with us Yorkshire guys early on the Sunday morning if you want.

Hey Guys, I'd like to go too with my new Zetec as a first-timer, but the link for the tickets doesn't work. Can someone send me one that is working?

Many thanks!

Z

The stand passes are all gone, and the admins don't know if they're getting any more. If you want to be on a stand I'd look at Fiesta OC, they're still selling tickets with stand passes until Sunday (Ikoyian and I will be on their stand): http://www.fiestaownersclub.com/

You could stop half way down and convoy with us Yorkshire guys early on the Sunday morning if you want.

I might just do that! I'll see what the guys up here are planning on doing!

The stand passes are all gone, and the admins don't know if they're getting any more. If you want to be on a stand I'd look at Fiesta OC, they're still selling tickets with stand passes until Sunday (Ikoyian and I will be on their stand): http://www.fiestaownersclub.com/

Thanks!

I brought a stand pass and tickets about 2 months ago.

When do we recieve them?

anyone going from west mids?

Is anyone going to the ford fair from the Lancashire area?