Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Meet

poohbear

Somebody i work with has been told November for her Fiesta :o She ordered it about one month ago.....(sorry for off topic :) )

Have read somewhere on here that the 1.6TDCi ones are taking up to 5 months to come through as not only are they used in the Fiesta but also in the 207 and MINI so its getting 3 times the hits and they just can't keep up with demand

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael P

• Jonny87

• dannyp

• poohbear

hey guys , whats the crack with the meet then . evey 1 seams to have forgoten about it.

Can we say we will meet in Mcdonalds car park next to Fosse Park? Apparently the gates close shortly after it closes at 5pm on Sundays and the coppers like to sit in there to watch for naughty cars?!

So, what do yall do when you actually meet up?

we haven't done it before so we don't know!

im bringing ice creams to make up for the fact i'm not coming in a fiesta, talk about the weather perhaps ? :)

we haven't done it before so we don't know!

im bringing ice creams to make up for the fact i'm not coming in a fiesta, talk about the weather perhaps ? :)

haha Ice cream lmao. Sounds good if this happens i think i might trot down too and have one! Game of football or we could all take tents and get drunk! :rolleyes:

NO DRINK DRIVING! :unsure:

haha Ice cream lmao. Sounds good if this happens i think i might trot down too and have one! Game of football or we could all take tents and get drunk! :rolleyes:

NO DRINK DRIVING! :unsure:

could be interesting in a shopping centre car park!!!

that plan sounds good though, perhaps after a few meetings we could plan something like that.

This thing isn;'t that long away now! hopefully monday will go ok so i can actually come! :)

OMG! I love camping :D Hope the weather is nice for the meet. I don't work Sundays anymore so I'm a 100% yes now :D yey!

Good luck Monday Mr P :)

OMG! I love camping :D Hope the weather is nice for the meet. I don't work Sundays anymore so I'm a 100% yes now :D yey!

Good luck Monday Mr P :)

nice weather would be lovely :)

and thanks flic! i shall inform via a topic on monday afternoon of the news, good or bad. if its bad then it might be the last post i post before i head over to the motorway bridge!!!

• 3 weeks later...

righty ho peeps, we're a bit umming and arring about this!!!

at the moment the only people who have shown recent interest in this are me and pooh so i'm not sure if its going ahead!!

will people with interest please say so so we know whether to bother or not!"

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club