Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2014 Zetec S Ecoboost

Broad.156

Hi guys, I own a ford fiesta zetec s ecoboost 2014 only purchased a week ago. I have a work college telling me it's not a zetec s because it doesn't have the badges on. Will someone please back me up in saying that the new ZS doesn't have the badge on the back anymore, it is instead replaced with the ecoboost badge, but it still is the ZS model, cheers. post-54843-0-81792200-1401369013_thumb.j

What does it say on the inside of the driver's door pillar? Should be a sticker on it as you open the door. There's been issues with some ST's saying ST2 instead of ST3 so I guess every model has its own sticker.

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

You certainly do have a facelift zetec s

Don't worry, He's only jealous.

• Like 1

What does it say on the inside of the driver's door pillar? Should be a sticker on it as you open the door. There's been issues with some ST's saying ST2 instead of ST3 so I guess every model has its own sticker.

Cheers mate just wanted clarification, got a know it all idiot at work lol, thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I think we all have those!

Don't worry, He's only jealous.

Of what?

Of what?

A new zetec s ?

A new zetec s ?

No no no no. You've primed him now. It's like cocking a gun and putting it in your front waistband - just asking to get shot. :( ;)

• Like 1

No no no no. You've primed him now. It's like cocking a gun and putting it in your front waistband - just asking to get shot. :( ;)

U mean because it's not an ST? ;) well as an 18 yr old who doesn't get mummy and daddy to pay for everything that's what I can afford and personally prefer the 8 spoke wheels to the ST :P however I am jealous of my friend who is 19 and just brought an ST mountune 212BHP, but she's a woman, so I shall try to keep up, going in a road trip up the car and fiddle this Sunday with her so shall see how I fair

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

U mean because it's not an ST? ;) .....

:D :D :D :D

That is all.

edit: actually, I'll add something. 18 and a brand new car? Good on you. I got my first ever new car 2 years ago at 41. Drive her carefully.

I knew Matt would'nt be able to resist, best laugh I've had all night Matt , "of what " classic. :) red rag to a bull !

Cheers for that, work was pretty crap until your little quip. :)

Quite right Elliot and the chances are you will soon have the money saved up towards a deposit on a house too instead of blowing everything you earn on a depreciating car then blaming the world in 5 years time when you can't get your own home ;)

Does this person at college need everything spelling out to them via badges?

Will happily back you up, but at the same time can I also say what a ____ you are for having a nice car at your age !

Nice Zs Elliot, best colour as well, bet it's got global open/close windows on it, did you know some ST2's didn't come with that feature !

Nice Zs Elliot, best colour as well, bet it's got global open/close windows on it, did you know some ST2's didn't come with that feature !

Just wanna say:

post-53284-140139159211_thumb.jpg

:)

• Like 1

Global opening? Only the titanium x comes with that (and maybe the ST3)

Lol you so saw it coming. Damn! Will be more subtle next time.

Lol at the mummy and daddy comments. Unsure who they are aimed at but the defence was readily prepared.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

An update on this, mine now works, it's the Clifford alarm configuration that stops it from working and needs to be tweaked by Ford at the stealership.

So back on semi baller spec now.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Sorry Willy my Zs 14 plate had it

Dam dam I really wanted it but my titanium hasn't got it :(

The 13 & 14 plate titaniums I looked at had it on, strange that Willy.

Not mine mate. Mines a 13 titanium. So your saying you can close your windows with the key fob?

Yes I could close and open them , I had keyless entry and power start button with the folding mirrors and auto lights and wipers, had it all so maybe it comes with one of the packs? got an ST3 now that does it.

Rog, on the Titaniums you had it working on had you had the rear electric windows as extras? Does it only work if all windows are electric?

As an aside, I can see the appeal of global closing on locking, just about, but in two years I think I can count on one hand how many times I had the windows open on my last Fiesta. Never needed it with the air con. And besides, the inside gets full of crap from outside with them open :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club