Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cataclean

martyntdci

just bought a bottle of cataclean for eurocarparts and going to try this tomorrow...

euro wanted 14 online, rang them up wanted 17... i was like that's a tad expensive can you do anything on the price? ive seen it for 11.99 on car parts 4 less and he said come down before we close and il do it for 11..... never thought of bartering with them before has anybody tried getting things cheaper, if not now's the time to try lol.....

has anybody tried this before and does it work? i know you get what you pay for but it could be worth it... i have no problem with the car what so ever, just bought this as a maintenance thing before i re-new the fuel filter.

and next week im getting a can of valvoline turbo cleaner, yet again as a trial maintenance thing

I have never thought to try and barter with ECP, that surprises me! as for the cataclean, not sure on its feedback and results. I have heard some people where going to use it, but others have just had a terraclean done instead for better results.

was tempted myself with terraclean but we are having to spend almost my 10k savings on the house... them im well n truly skint lol..

bloke in euro did say this was the best stuff on the market, and if i dont see any difference in this, then i will see no difference in anything.... its does promise a lot on the bottle

cleans valve heads n stems, obv the cat, the full fuel system, oxygen sensors...... we will just see......

will be interesting to see, but I fail to see how the stuff differs from Redex or similar products...

added the cataclean on friday night before going out.... the car had just under 1/4 of a tank ( says on bottle around 15lts) about right....

it says drive normally for 10-15 miles, so took it down the motorway lol 1 junction then came back up..... stopped off at Shell n chucked 40 quid of v opwer in... gave around the 3/4 mark, maybe just over....

tbh i have seen no visable improvement, maybe less smoke (this is something) when booting it on a dark motorway but thats about it.... done almost 100m since mpg is the same.... pulling off is the same throttle responce is the same....

was worth a try for 11 quid, does say on the bottle this is important if you do alot of stop start round town driving...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club