Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk6 Fiesta Ghia 1.6 Tow Bar

Benhastings

Iv got a 1.6 ghia fiesta and have some mods in mind. So far iv jus changed the interior lightto a blue ffestoon led. Am looking to fit an aftermarket exhaust system but I have a ford tow bar and to be honest it is realy ugly do want to remove it and get a new rear bumper before going ahead with the exhaust.

Any ideas how to remove it or the best and cheapest place to get this done. Im in essex.

Thanks guys, much appreciated.

The towbar is just bolted on so nice and simple. Remove the bumper, remove the electrics - insulating any bare wires where they have been joined behind the carpet somewhere. Unbolt the towbar, probably 4 bolts pulsing it on. I'm not familiar with your car but you might need to get hold of a bumper bar - it may have been removed in order to fit the towbar, it's an essential piece should you be rear ended.

Thanks very much stef. Will just need a drill to remove the rear bumper as it is held in place with rivets, ford realy thougght that through lol. Thanks again. :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club