Fornelo

S-Max 2.0 Tdci Engine Malfunction Light

1 hour ago, jorgemef said:

I found following DTC in this order: C15100; C42268; C41568; C41668; C42068.

U0151: Comms fail to RCM

U0422: Comms fail to BCM

U0415: Comms fail to ABS

U0416: Comms fail to V.dynamics (ESP)

U0420: Comms fail to Steering.

That is a fairly comprehensive list of CAN bus errors. It looks rather like some sort of connector or wiring problem on the HS CAN bus. With Forscan, you can clear the codes, and see what comes back and when. If modules can not communicate, then the car will not do regens, it needs to have everything working ok (engine wise at least) to do a regen.

It is also possible that one faulty module is sending data when it should not, and corrupting transfers between the other modules. The time when the code re-appears might help identify a suspect.

I cleaned the earth points under the hood, cleaned dtc codes and after a ride I got the following:
U0405 invalid data received from cruise control
C1022 - right side steering wheel switch electronic internal failure
81128 steering wheel module mecanical failure.

In the past, cruise control failed to activate, but now runs ok.

I tried static regeneration with forscan and it ended successefull after 20 minutes, but there was no acceleration at all which I found strange.

Reseting dtc and turning the steering I get immidiatly u0405 and c1022.
Not sure if those could influence regeneration. I dont notice strange behaviour in the car except the MIL when running hot in highway for a long time.

Enviado do meu SM-G930F através do Tapatalk

6 hours ago, jorgemef said:

Reseting dtc and turning the steering I get immidiatly u0405 and c1022.

I would suspect the steering column clock spring unit. A little crack in one track, or a bad connection in a connector, could well do that.

There is no logical reason why a Vehicle dynamics error should affect a static regen, but it could affect ECU operation while driving. There is a logical link from vehicle dynamics to ECU to control torque.

Whether it will affect highway regens is anybody's guess. The software on these PSA engine cars seems to defy all normal logic in many ways!