Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Car Ordered, Goodbye Focus... Hello New Mk3.5 Focus!

alexp999

18" wheels are same as the outgoing Zetec S (FYI this is Euro Spec with HIDs, but wheels and bodykit are the same):

up39516-Tit_ext_pack_20.jpg

My key allows you to program a second key with restrictions, so speed limits, audio volume etc. It is not the same as keyless entry. Zetec S still includes keyless start though. I have keyless entry on my Tit X and can't wait to be shot of it...

You now get the nice large colour TFTs in the instrument cluster and for the radio, instead of the old mono matrix displays.

Ah that's a shame was hoping for a new design, still look ok I guess. Again I wish they'd let you spec HID's as well every where else but the UK haha!

Ah ok ace won't need any of them functions any way haha! About time they put the colour displays in like other models, I've got sync 2 as well which will be a nice feature.

Hi guys...was going to start a new thread but in here would prob be better. Was all set to go for the Leon FR come December until i seen the picture of the Red Zetec S on that transporter...It looks so dam good and im not a fan of red on cars but the black grill just looks great with it.

Got a few questions would be grateful if anyone has answers...

Does the new Zetec S come with climate control?

Brake Callipers all seem to be painted red is this standard?

I currently have a Astra VX-Line diesel which is 165bhp...will the 1.5 diesel 120 feel to slow? How well does the Focus remap?

Have we seen the seats in the car yet?

Will be getting Sync 2...Does a better stereo come with it (sony?)

Think i have more questions but thats all i can think of just now. :D

Zetec S has manual climate control.

Red calipers are only on the ST in the UK, we don't get the option here on lower models like other parts of Europe. You can paint them yourself though if you want.

If the Astra is around 2L the 1.5 will not have as much grunt. I think ford are keeping the sporty diesel for the ST this time.

AFAIK sync 2 is the same sound. You can only upgrade to the premium Sony sound with sub on the titanium x.

Zetec S has manual climate control.

Red calipers are only on the ST in the UK, we don't get the option here on lower models like other parts of Europe. You can paint them yourself though if you want.

If the Astra is around 2L the 1.5 will not have as much grunt. I think ford are keeping the sporty diesel for the ST this time.

AFAIK sync 2 is the same sound. You can only upgrade to the premium Sony sound with sub on the titanium x.

Thanks for the quick reply...

Sadly the 4 answers were the opposite of what i was hoping for :lol: Can you upgrade the climate control? I really dislike Fords old school dials.

The new manual climate control is not like the old manual air conditioning.

It is like a hybrid between auto climate control and manual air con:

up39516-AC_low.jpg

• Like 1

The new manual climate control is not like the old manual air conditioning.

It is like a hybrid between auto climate control and manual air con:

up39516-AC_low.jpg

Ahh that certainly looks alot nicer! I could live with that!

From all the pics im finding these wheels are the nicest of the lot..new-ford-focus-fro_3024094k.jpg

Do you know what model gets them? Can they be added to the Zetec S?

They are only available to order on the titanium x from Jan 2015.

Nothing stopping you buying them after they are released but would probably cost around £1k to do.

They are only available to order on the titanium x from Jan 2015.

Nothing stopping you buying them after they are released but would probably cost around £1k to do.

Cheers mate.

Looking forward to seeing your Zetec S, If the colour is the same as the Mustang posted it's going to look amazing!! Keep us upto date with your MPG :)

I'm looking forward to seeing it too. Hopefully by the weekend it will be in the country :D

Should be able to reserve the reg then.

I'm looking forward to seeing it too. Hopefully by the weekend it will be in the country :D

Should be able to reserve the reg then.

What do you mean reserve the reg?

My dealer said once it is in the country he can pick the reg ready for registration on pickup.

My dealer said once it is in the country he can pick the reg ready for registration on pickup.

The dealer will have an allocation of registration numbers, he'll partially register the car against one of them on the Automated First Registration and Licensing system (AFRL) so that you can obtain insurance etc.

• Like 1

Ahh i thought he was letting you have a choice of reg.

There is kind of a choice but only from a small selection of last letters.

There is kind of a choice but only from a small selection of last letters.

That's pretty good, Has this always been the case or is it a new thing?

Depends on the dealer really.

They get a small allocation from the DVLA, some will let you pick from them, others won't.

• Like 1

I work for a fleet management company, we register our own vehicles anf essentially we're given a batch of 100 sequential registration numbers. Once we've used them up we get 100 more, it's all done online now. The dealer may, if they are kind enough, let you pick one from their allocation I guess.

Ford are pretty good for having a choice! Just incase the plate has something significant in it for you lol everytime I've wanted a certain reg someone has already taken it. They have a sheet of up to 50 allocated reg plates and will write the name of the customer on it to keep it as yours :) I was told from my dealer its only been around a few years if they choose to use it though. Some companies will just pick any for their customers :)

But to add to that I have my own private reg so the cars first registration plate becomes secondary lol :)

Really like the new interior! Not as keen on the exterior.

• Like 1

Had a trip to my dealers today to see if my order went through but apparently they've stopped building the current ST so I can't customise my own but my luck didn't run out they have 3 Focus ST3's available in scotland so I've picked one with massive spec :) very happy and I will be the only one in my area with a focus ST3 in Orange very sporty looking and will post plenty of pics once it's here. Unregistered atm so will be on a 64plate lol and they've thrown in my private transfer for free also got a £2000 discount lol :) sorry to barge in your post Alex just thot people that asked should know lol

Marco :)

That's great news!! Molten Orange is a nice colour!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club